Cruise PP Holiday advise

Timetogetserious

Gold Member
So I go next week and I'm just into my second week of cruise
Please can I have some advise on what to do on holiday food and drink wise?
It's my first holiday in years!! But I still do want to undo anything massively?
Thanks x

Just go and have a good time, I went to Florida for 2 weeks a couple of weeks back and I only gained 2lbs. Admittidly i didnt drink alot coz im not a big drinker and I tried not to eat massive amounts of carbs every day.

You can always do a few PP days when u get back if you put on a few lbs, itl only be un-digested food you'll be trying to shift! If you are eating from a buffet every day then u can probably stick to Dukan pretty easily with maybe a few more PV days than normal

Try exercising a bit every day, walking and swimming always good!

I stopped doing Dukan a while ago but I like to advise people if I can but 1 glass of Rose is enough to make me feel quite tipsy now.

Just try to avoid the sugar and carbs as much as you can.... When I drink on Dukan I stick to either gin and slimline tonic but mostly vodka and diet coke.... Hangovers can be bad but hey ho!!!! Avoid wine for the most part but did have a glass of champers once!!!!

I'm going selfcatering when I'm away and plan to have yoghurt and bran for brecky, chicken for lunch, and steak or chicken for dinner( I'm taking my own dressing) for my salad. I'm planning to try to eat 1-1 but sorry to say g&ts most nights. Need to look at lollys for info love them on the beach. As were going to Turkey they are very accommodating so shouldn't be too much of a problem. Laura where you going????

Turkey too!! Haven't been before
Going half board and there seems to be lots of choice( omelettes for breakfast)!
I just miss a gin so I hope it doesn't send me back to square one
( were going to Antalya and staying at hillside Su) x

Why not think about taking some balsamic for your salad, and in Turkey its amazing what they can do with a chicken lol and boiled eggs. If they use a lot of sauces on the meat if you ask the waiter and tip, hell probs get your chicken etc kept for you naked. There great people x

Yeh I was thinking because we get our breakfast and dinner I could pop and get meats etc for lunch from the supermarket and then just make sure that there's no rich sauces etc at dinner
I'm just hoping it will be hot as I love the heat and it stops in wanting to eat alot!
Mmm I can smell the gin x

Its red hot now. My Turlish hairdress just fb me earlier whooooop sooooo exciting. I just hope they do slimline tonic to go in that lovely gin. Will have to ask on trip advisor....Laura if we get prepared it will be better if we can control our foods and limit our drink damage by having slimline tonuc and gin...the scales might be good to us when we get back x

Enjoy ladies!

I'm "on holiday" in England from Friday... theoretically it should be a doddle, as I'll be in charge of my own food intake but, in reality, I'm known for my abilities to chew on the wrong things from the moment I set foot in th country to the moment I leave it! It's almost as if I diet here, and "eat" there.

This time it will be different. My wedding is in ooooh I forget how many weeks but less than four months and I simply can't afford to regain a stone now! (yes a stone in a week is possible for me!).

So here's hoping... I'm already working out my menus and, as I'm in Conso or beyond, which treats I will and won't have towards the end of the holiday! (Booze doesn't figure in my list of "must haves"... so that's one thing less to worry about!)

Enjoy your holiday in England and what more motivation do you need.....your wedding day x, yes I know about fast weight gain not as fast as you though, it took me two weeks to put a stone on ......how easy it is!

Back