Holiday Blues... and weight gain :O(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wannadrop3st, 20 August 2009 Social URL.

1. wannadrop3st

wannadrop3st Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    low carb / low cal
    Hey Guys,
    So I managed to get to 12.6 before my holiday and was feeling well happy :D

Then something happened, and about two weeks before my holiday to Cyprus, I came off CD and started eating, consequensly my weight on the day i flew was 12.11 :( and upon my return its 13.8 :eek::eek::eek:

OMG..... why o why did i do it ??? Now i have 16lb to lose to get to where i was 1 month ago :eek::cry::cry::cry:

What is wrong with me :cry::cry:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lexy1972

Lexy1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh hon, don't worry about it! Sometimes we have to go through these things to make us stronger, realise what our limitations and triggers are and to get to a place where we stop repeating patterns of behaviour around food!

Also if you have been off the diet for a while you'll probably lose the stone you've put on in 2/3 weeks. Good luck on getting back onto the plan and hopefully having done what you have it won't happen again :D

xxx

4. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    Hunnie, don't worry - you've had a holiday! It's quite typical for people to put on weight whether they've been on CD or not. You're ONLY 13.8 now! Imagine how happy you would have been right at the beginning at the thought of getting there.
    It's not a massive figure! You will soon lose it and I bet a lot is water weight.
    I had a weekend off and went from 11.5 to 12 stone!!! That's 7lbs in 2 days. It took me a week to lose it. Most came off within 2 days and then the rest quite quickly too.
    You've still done really well, so don't feel deflated now :)

5. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    As above

Please dont feel too bad :)

I came back from usa and put on 8 pound over 2 weeks, but expected it as ate normally well not binged but just 'ate' ..i lost it all within 5 days.

You'll be ok ;)

x

6. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hiya

I did something very similar a couple of years ago involving a holiday to Spain and a lapse from Lighterlife. It really is the case that you will soon lose the holiday pounds. Welcome Back and Good Luck.

7. BubblyPenguin

BubblyPenguin Recovering Foodaholic

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Oh Sweety, don't worry (although that's easier said than done). Last week I went away for 5 days and put on 8lbs! I lost it in 4 days, by getting back to glugging the water and shakes. It'll be water and glycogen stores building up, they'll shed quickly and before you know it, you'll be back on track :D x

8. b_n_3003

b_n_3003 Silver Member

you'll loose the majority in the first couple of weeks hun, you had a holiday, you are normal - you're getting back onto your diet and that's a good thing, because some people panic and don't

xx

9. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    as everyone has said don't worry this hapenend to me last year. i was told it was the long flight that had made my weight gain so high. jump back on the scales tomorrow and you will see a big difference. good luck and don't be disheartened

10. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I know how you feel, I have just come back from honeymoon and put on 10lbs :( but at the end of the day, I had a good time and now that I am back I will get back to it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.