Extra Easy Holiday blues

Lynnie4

I know I should have started earlier but I thought as I always do that I could do it alone and cheaper. How wrong was I ! Anyway I joined sw 4 weeks ago 4th weigh in tonight and I've lost 9.5 lbs so 4 1/2 would be nice tonight so I get my stone .I wanted to lose a stone or more for my Holiday which I know I can do ...4 more weigh ins to go so I'm hoping for 1 1/2 stone. Though I know I'm so lucky going to Asia I'm worried I'll put it back on again while I'm away and I don't want to. Any tips to keep me losing whilst still having a good time. ? Love my new group the support is brilliant.

Whereabouts in Asia are you going?

I know I should have started earlier but I thought as I always do that I could do it alone and cheaper. How wrong was I ! Anyway I joined sw 4 weeks ago 4th weigh in tonight and I've lost 9.5 lbs so 4 1/2 would be nice tonight so I get my stone .I wanted to lose a stone or more for my Holiday which I know I can do ...4 more weigh ins to go so I'm hoping for 1 1/2 stone. Though I know I'm so lucky going to Asia I'm worried I'll put it back on again while I'm away and I don't want to. Any tips to keep me losing whilst still having a good time. ? Love my new group the support is brilliant.
Where you going? I found I only gained 5lb when I went away for 17 days to Thailand & Vietnam and that was eating anything I wanted x

I agree with Lisa M - it's never as bad as you think. I started last year and went to Australia (loads of Asian food) for a month and came back with 2.5 off! Couldn't believe it!

I'm just back from a fortnight in Italy & Slovenia & ate all the pizza, ice cream, cheese & drank all the wine, beer and cappuccinos. WI is tonight but from a naughty unofficial WI I'm looking at a 5lb gain - I actually don't feel bad about that. I ate totally off plan for over 2 weeks, I don't feel guilty and I'm ready to jump back on the Slimming World wagon.

I think you'll be fine in Asia, there are loads of lighter options in terms of food and never underestimate how much walking you'll be doing. Don't stress, relax, enjoy your holiday! All the SW support is waiting to catch you when you get home :)

Back