• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



Holiday booked!!!

#1
We were due to holiday in this country in Aug for 2 weeks but changed plans and booked for France wohoo..... Were so excited and less than 3 weeks to wait :)
Were travelling down with our caravan to a site not far from Annecy with amazing views of The Alps :) :)

I need to start making notes now on the right French yogurts etc to buy. Will be lucky to be able to take Oatbran with me etc and do lots if bbq's so no reason to veer off track, so happy right now x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
#2
oooh how exciting indeed.

The aromatised yoghurts are: Sveltesse Ferme & Fondant 0% (not the 0.?% ones). They come in packs of 12, with vanilla, coconut, fruits of the forest and lemon. I always use the lemon ones in yoghurt cake!

The cheeses are called "Carré Frais 0%". They come in natural flavour or "ail et fines herbes" (a bit like Boursin).

You'll also find Bridelight 6% grated cheese (tolerated).

Oatbran - son d'avoine (health food shops mainly).
Milk - écrémé.

Don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything else (buy your petrol in the UK, diesel over here, neither on motorways!!)
 
#3
Hi,
were off to the south of france also end of august!! Cant wait and im sure I will keep up with Duken as lots of BBQs planned
xx
 
#4
Maintainer said:
oooh how exciting indeed.

The aromatised yoghurts are: Sveltesse Ferme & Fondant 0% (not the 0.?% ones). They come in packs of 12, with vanilla, coconut, fruits of the forest and lemon. I always use the lemon ones in yoghurt cake!

The cheeses are called "Carré Frais 0%". They come in natural flavour or "ail et fines herbes" (a bit like Boursin).

You'll also find Bridelight 6% grated cheese (tolerated).

Oatbran - son d'avoine (health food shops mainly).
Milk - écrémé.

Don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything else (buy your petrol in the UK, diesel over here, neither on motorways!!)
Thank you so much, love lemon and can't wait to try it :)
Were diesel thankfully, was so surprised last yr at price as we had a petrol cat then!
Towing uses more fuel but outweighed by cost of 2 weeks site fees, insurance and ferries total £800 for 3 of us ..... Can't go wrong :)
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 
#5
edge of forever said:
Hi,
were off to the south of france also end of august!! Cant wait and im sure I will keep up with Duken as lots of BBQs planned
xx
There salad on PV days are gorgeous, uk veg can be so tasteless but french produce is so tasty mmmmm :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
#6
If you've a Satnav, when you get off the boat at Calais, plug in:
Avenue Georges Guynemer
62100 Calais
(CARREFOUR CALAIS MIVOIX)
It's a 24H place, cheapest diesel we find, and only involves a 2Km I think detour from the motorway. Today diesel is €1.339 there - it's definitely going up.

You should never put petrol in your "cat" :-(
 
#7
Maintainer said:
If you've a Satnav, when you get off the boat at Calais, plug in:
Avenue Georges Guynemer
62100 Calais
(CARREFOUR CALAIS MIVOIX)
It's a 24H place, cheapest diesel we find, and only involves a 2Km I think detour from the motorway. Today diesel is EUR1.339 there - it's definitely going up.

You should never put petrol in your "cat" :-(
Oh no def not in the cat lol

Were going to Dunkirk not Calais, will fill up in Dover and should get us to Joinville for overnight stop......I'm so excited!!!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
#8
There's a 24H cheap one at Leclerc Dunkirk (here for Satnav
2 Rue des Forts, 59240 Dunkerque). €1.329 there today

:D
 


Similar threads