Holiday Countdown

Hi and welcome.
Good luck with your restart we are all here to offer support.

Hi welcome back

Hope day 1 of the re-start went well :)

Hi hope your first day went well x

Welcome supernova, glad to hear day 1 was a success!

The first few days are pretty awful but when you get into it it's fine and you won't feel hungry.

I'm so much better at work! It's way easier lol. I think I might try the cereal with my next order! Did it keep you full for long? X

Work days are by far the easiest as you are occupied and so not thinking about food :)

I am the other way, I am pretty dozy at work and often absent mindedly eat chocolates or sweets if they are offered. At home I think about it more and remember I am on a diet!

I have definitely discovered I eat out of boredom - if there is nothing to do I will look for something to eat!

I'm the same Sadie boredom eater defo. And I'm learning that my tummy rumbles that I always fed are not very often hunger! X

Thanks and thanks for the tip but will maybe give it a miss! Have quite a few firm favourites now that will stick to. You have a good day too x

I don't fancy the cereal either. My faces are sweet n sour noodles and the spag Bol. I like the cherries and berries, chocolate and honeycomb shakes and the caramel crunch bars. That's about it. Some of them are making me come out in a rash due to containing egg but I can cope with it. The beauty of the diet is there's so much choice.

Tomorrow is a new day, don't look back.
Have a great day

How many weeks do you have until your holiday? Can you stick picture of your destination on the fridge to remind you why you are doing this?

I was obese class 2 when I started and am now obese class 1. Didn't feel that was one to celebrate. I can't wait to be overweight!

The first few days are, without doubt, very tough indeed :confused:

.....but then it really does get so much easier :)

I've lost 48 lbs in 13 weeks and I feel fabulous

....a long way to go before target, but I am absolutely confident I will get there by the end of the year :D

Back