Holiday for children

vanilla_cupcake

Silver Member
Can anyone recommend somewhere sunny to take children? Ages 10 & 7, want all inclusive, a hotel where you wouldn't really need to leave because it has everything you could possibly want!

Best place for children is alcudia at the bellevue complex amusements , park , entertainment all in the one place! I was there in 2004 and going back this sept if u look it up on google you'll find more info,reviews and videos about it. Hope this helps x

I'd be inclined to go somewhere in Europe, have you thought about Spain there's a water park, Port Aventura, I've never been there myself but I always think it looks amazing.

You could do a search on www.expedia.co.uk & look for an all inclusive holiday, & just take a look at the facilities offered. Where do you fancy?

Emzy619 said:
Best place for children is alcudia at the bellevue complex amusements , park , entertainment all in the one place! I was there in 2004 and going back this sept if u look it up on google you'll find more info,reviews and videos about it. Hope this helps x

We just got home from here yesterday! It was amazing for kids, we went for 2 weeks & my kids loved it :) (they're 8, 6 & 2)

Back