Holiday help 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Goldfish01

Hi,I’ve just got my lipotrim and was going to start on Monday ,but I forgot I’ve had my gallbladder removed ...will I have problems ?????
I have done Lipotrim 10 yrs ago and kept the bulk of the weight of for 7 years ..but it’s slowly but surely kept up with my age ..i am in menapause too after hysterectomy so that’s not helping 🙁 any advice would be helpful.....
I’ve had a girly holiday jump on me and not ready ! 6 weeks and counting lol ...2 stone sound realistic 😂🙏🏻😘

Hi,I’ve just got my lipotrim and was going to start on Monday ,but I forgot I’ve had my gallbladder removed ...will I have problems ?????
I have done Lipotrim 10 yrs ago and kept the bulk of the weight of for 7 years ..but it’s slowly but surely kept up with my age ..i am in menapause too after hysterectomy so that’s not helping 🙁 any advice would be helpful.....
I’ve had a girly holiday jump on me and not ready ! 6 weeks and counting lol ...2 stone sound realistic 😂🙏🏻😘

Hi

I would check with your pharmacist regarding issues with having had your Gall Bladder removed.

As for losing 2st in 6 weeks, you lose approximately 1st a month on Lipotrim, so you’ll lose at least 1.5st in the 6 weeks, but it is possible to lose closer to 2st as you may have a bigger loss in your first week.

Good luck 😊

Thanks ,but I’ve bought my lipotrim on line this time due to work commitments ,I can’t get to pharmacy 😕
Hopping for 1 and a half ,but to tell the truth even 1 stone would help xxx I’m going to try it if I have problems I’ll let you all know as I couldn’t find anything related to gallbladder ... and believe me I’ve searched
First day today so I’ll put my starting weight later
Cheers x

Thanks ,but I’ve bought my lipotrim on line this time due to work commitments ,I can’t get to pharmacy 😕
Hopping for 1 and a half ,but to tell the truth even 1 stone would help xxx I’m going to try it if I have problems I’ll let you all know as I couldn’t find anything related to gallbladder ... and believe me I’ve searched
First day today so I’ll put my starting weight later
Cheers x

Hi 😊

How are you getting on?

I had a search and couldn’t find anything - you’d think it would be okay, but always best to check.

I heard that it can make the contraceptive pill less effective, but no other issues.

Hope you’re doing okay 😊

Back