• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Holiday Ideas

Maximum two hours away? That's pretty limited scope lol You'll probably have to go for France I guess or Northern Spain at a push... why such a short distance?

CarolineM

Stubborn and doing it
How about a short flight down to London, then Eurostar across to France or even a train down to Dover and a boat across to Holland?

That way you avoid flying too far, although not sure what the prices are like.

I am not a great flyer, got a bit of a phobia!
Got the same problem - however I find a quick trip to the docs for valium usually does the trick ;) Well, it gets me to the far east at least once a year for my hol anyway :p

Good luck and enjoy your jollies

x

You could always stay in UK - weather could be a prob tho ! If you did stay here I would go for Ruda in North Devon and try a bit of surfing - It is sooooo beautiful up there and they have a surf school on the beach...........

Yes - we went last year and the coastline is beautiful ! All the surfers looked like they were having so much fun ! I would have loved to have had a go except I don't think it would have been a good 'look' in a wet suit ! We are not having any hols except our big USA trip but otherwise we would have definately returned - we will maybe next year and if I am a 'skinny mini' I may well have a go and even try a week in surf school!!

Jessica - have you decided where to go?? By Ruda - I mean Croyde Bay (Ruda is the camp site!). I think having a holiday to look forward to really helps - its my ma's 70th this year and she is taking us all to USA - we managed to jointly use all our accrued air miles and are frantically saving every penny to go - I would love to do the dolphin thing as well, but it is so expensive for us all so we shall have to see !!
Keep us posted.