Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Holiday over, back on LT.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Cathy, 28 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi to everyone, and Hello to all the newbies.
    Got back from a really relaxing 2 weeks in Northern Majorca last night. :character00238:
    I re-fed before I went and stuck mainly to salads with fish or meat. I had paella twice, three puddings, (lemon mousse twice and one lemon sorbet) One day I had a Solero, (99 calories)
    I did drink, mainly wine, and my favourite Xoriguer gin with lemon fanta.
    I enjoyed every bit of what I had, and the good news is.... I only gained three and a half pounds!!! :clap::clap::clap:
    This morning I've started back on the good old LT and look forward to getting rid of that very quickly. :innocent0001:
    I took 14 sachets away with me and had one for breakfast each day. I think that helped a lot.
    Withdrawal symptoms from missing Minimins, drove me to log on at an Internet cafe! It certainly kept me on track! :thankyou:
    I'll spend the next day or so reading all the posts I've missed.
    I've managed to post a new pic, taken while I was away, I think I look a bit thinner, (3 stone 4lbs between the pics) :)
    Feeling OK tonight. As expected, a slight headache and a bit hungry, but not too bad overall.
    The best thing of all is, THAT I FELT IN CONTROL OF FOOD AND EATING!!!
    Honestly, LT has taught me to think about what I'm choosing and doing.
    I really feel I can get there this time.
    Whoever said that nothing tastes as good as being slim(mer) feels, is absolutely spot on.
    I love LT!! (sorry this has been a monster post) :sign0168: xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sailor_Jack

sailor_Jack Gonna be slim again

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Welcome back Cathy, it will be great to see your advice and quips again on the forum. And you look a million dollars in your pics too!!!

Well done for doing so well on holiday!

Cathy likes this.
  4. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  5. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
  6. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hello cathy,

sounds like you had a fab holiday... well done for also not over doing it, and only putting 3.5lbs on...thats pretty good, well done..
    Look forward to reading your future posts..:)

Cathy likes this.
  7. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome back Cathy, I have missed you. I'm glad to hear you had a fab holiday - you certainly look like you did in your photo, you look gorgeous! Well done on keeping in control!

x

Cathy likes this.
  8. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    fantastic! Thats big news -you were in control! You actually ENJOYED what you had instead of eating from sheer habit -thats absolutely brilliant! So pleased for you -you've displayed really impressive wilpower. Here's to the rest of your very successful LT journey! :D :D

Cathy likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.