Holiday over

Discussion in 'Exante' started by missbiker, 14 June 2011 Social URL.

1. missbiker

missbiker Silver Member

Diet:
    SW
    well.....3 weeks has flown past! A wee trip home to Northern Ireland, and 2 weeks on the Isle of Man and a great time was had! I ate, drank and was very merry :p .... TS day 1 again today, and we won't mention the weight gain :sigh:

How's everyone doing?

Onwards and downwards, ladies (& gents)
    Cx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. losingit

losingit Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(25.37%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    Glad you had a great time - sounds like it was fun! And well done on coming back to it straight away, that takes a lot of willpower. Whatever it was you gained while you were away will be gone in no time back on Exante, maybe even the first week ;).

4. missbiker

missbiker Silver Member

Diet:
    SW
    Thank-you for your lovely reply! Yes, I'm not too worried about the gain. Yes, I enjoyed my holiday. And, yes, I'm very keen to get back on track straight away - this is a new experience for me as I normally faff around for several weeks! I guess I have the bug again :)

5. losingit

losingit Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(25.37%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    I feel exactly the same way! I normally faff around a LOT on diets. Well, this time is no exception, i've probably been naughty around 4 or 5 times in the 4 weeks i've been going so far - but the difference is i'm jumping right back on the wagon each time, usually within 12 hours even. It makes a really big difference, my old self would have faffed then thought 'forget it' and not come around to dieting again for at least a few weeks/months (and a couple of stones of weight) later.

It means we will both get to our goals much faster, which is something to be excited about.

Welcome back ;).

6. namaste

namaste Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(27.93%)
    Diet:
    Low~Carb/JUDD
    Welcome back........ glad you enjoyed your time off :)

7. ShedMasterZero

ShedMasterZero was DeepThought

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Hi and welcome back missbiker. I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday - although this is the first I have heard of it. :)

I admire your willpower, as I too probably would have been putting off getting back to the diet.

Most of your gain is probably water, so don't worry too much about it. ;)

8. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Welcome back and glad to hear you had a great time away. Hope all goes well as you get back on the packs, good luck :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.