Holiday Photo - comes with warning

Apologies in advance.

I'm sharing the torture of this.......... sent to me by my loving daughter on her holiday this week.

Happy holidays! :mad:

Cream Tea.jpg

Yummy - strawberries lol

OMG I'm a huge cream tea fan!!! I went off plan a while back and got so addicted to them I was driving to the local super market to sit on my own to have a scone n pot of tea!
That photo looks like heaven!!!
I've made a promise to myself tho. I bought a strawberry plant and made a rule that I'm not allowed a cream tea until my strawberries have grown and its got to be fully home made lol
I'm back to 1 1/2 stone till target and I have 18 green strawberries in my pot that I guard from the birds like my life's going to end! Lol

Looks like a great hol from the picture!! Xx

Yum! A cream tea has to be one of he nicest thibgs ever. And, of course, the cream goes on first lol

Yum! A cream tea has to be one of he nicest thibgs ever. And, of course, the cream goes on first lol

I'm sorry but this is where I beg to differ.

If you're going to do it, go the whole hog.......butter, then jam, then your own body weight in clotted cream....... :eat:

LOL!!

Last edited:
I get them free at work! It's a Cornish university and they come with the buffet. I eat lightly all day then cream and jam it up yum yum. Before sw I wouldn't have made any dietary adjustment at all.

Haha, no it's most definitely cream first lol. And I don't bother with butter just tons and tons and tons of cream, then tons and tons and tons of jam. Omg yum, is it bad that I am going to the West Country today!? Must avoid tea rooms lol

I get them free at work! It's a Cornish university and they come with the buffet. I eat lightly all day then cream and jam it up yum yum. Before sw I wouldn't have made any dietary adjustment at all.

Excuse the pun...
"you jammy devil" :D

Back