Holiday recommendations

not_lar_croft

Silver Member
Can anyone recommend a good holiday for me, somewhere you have been. Going with my sister so no kids!!!

Want to go about 2nd week in June, all inclusive, on the beach, not too lively (no 18-30) good food, pool and entertainment.

Where have you been that you can recommend?
:D

I have only ever flown once, so can only recommend one hotel which I went to via thomas cook except I cant find the hotel on their website now!!

Ciutat Jardi Hotel Reviews and Photos, Palma de Mallorca, Spain - TripAdvisor

If you look under views mine is the first that comes up (kirsty1688). Had the most amazing time and loved every minute as there were no other tourists around bar the ones in our hotel, no sardines!! Staff were brill and was truely relaxing :D x

Hotel Mimosa, Sidari, Corfu..
the beach is right across the road, middle of the "town" so no long walks to get anywhere, lots of bars and good entertainment at the actual hotel ( my Uncle and Cousin used to do Karaoke there 4 or 5 nights a week )..

Hotel Mimosa, Sidari, Corfu..
the beach is right across the road, middle of the "town" so no long walks to get anywhere, lots of bars and good entertainment at the actual hotel ( my Uncle and Cousin used to do Karaoke there 4 or 5 nights a week )..

Do many people still go to Corfu? - Sidari, Roda, Acharavi were all neighbouring resorts - very pleasant but I recall Greece became very expensive and loads flocked to Turkey instead.

I have fond memories of Corfu.

I'm not a fan of Turkey - I'd prefer the Algarve;)

to be honest I haven't been for a few years, since I moved out in fact..
I always went with my parents ( no girlfriend, billy no mates ) because my aunt, uncle, and cousin lived and worked out there.. only place I've ever flown to ( gone to the netherlands by coach 3 times though.. ).
Being a fat git I never was one for going out where people could see me.. not much of a sun worshiper either..

Why do you want to go all inclusive? Going in June you'll be able to avoid children as most of them will still be at school so it should be that bad.

We've been to Egypt, the weather is brill, service is excellent & a lovely relaxing holiday. Also been to lots of places which are by the beach & relativley quiet, what else do you want to do?

If it's only beach & all inclusive & heat then I'd chose the cheapest place which offers all three.

Back