Holiday Time!

Want2bThin

And it's looong overdue if you ask me! Yep i'm off to France today for 1 week.

Had a really dodgy start to my summer. Family events for me equal to picking :( And i'll be honest i've pick pick picked for at least 2 weeks.

Then (story of my life) i paniced thinking "omg i must ss i see my counsellor in 3 days!" So there i was being a goodie little two shoes, glugging away at my water.

Still expecting to have put on, and dreading my wi i arrived and spilled the beans to my cdc about my terrible few weeks.

Then to our shock horror - i stayed the same. BONUS!

Don't get me wrong i am absolutely over the moon, but i can't help thinking about all the junk i've had and how it is at all possible that i have stayed the same weight. As i said to my counsellor, the only thin that stayed the same was the amount of water i was drinking. Drinking lots of water throughout the day, i must say, i did struggle with at first. But now it's more of a habbit. So even when i do have mis-haps i am still glugging away. Maybe this has something to do with my weight staying the same. :confused:

When i got home after my weigh in i said to myself this is it, i am not falling off the waggon in a hurry again.

I am going on holiday to France later today. I have every intentions of having 1 meal and thoroughly enjoying it! Then it's straight back onto ss for me.

The good thing for me is that my counsellor is also away on holiday and doesn't return until 3rd september. So in that time i know i will recover from my meal on holiday.

Hope everyone else is doing ok??? :p:eek::p

Back