Step 1 Sole Source Holiday was worth it but wow it's SO hard to get back on track!!!!

hannah1309

So I'm finally back!!! :)

I got back from holiday on the 20th Sept with the intention of getting straight back on the CD (SS) however with many failed attempts of re-starts I finally pulled myself together on Friday just gone and started again!! I have been 100% of sole source since Friday and had an official weigh in this morning with my consultant and managed to lose 6.5lbs in just 3 days - obviously that will mainly be water weight etc but who cares it moving now in the right direction rather than creeping up & up!!!

My last official weigh in before today (end of August) = 11st 4lbs!!!!! was so pleased... then after a friends wedding by the time it got to the day of my holiday I was about 11st 6/7lbs i think! Still Cuffed!!

On Friday 12th October (after a huge thai meal out the night before) I looked down at the scales and was shocked to see 12st 0.5lbs!!!! Especially as I had come back from my holiday 'only' gaining about 5/6lbs!!! The rest was just picking at home and being lazy last week and finding myself driving to the fish n chip shop!!! tut tut!!!

Anyways now I am only 2.5lbs away from my original goal weight but I now have a new goal and really hope to one day see the 10's on my scales!! I am quite tall at 5ft 9 so everyone says don't go too low but when I got to my goal weight before holiday I still wasn't happy, the weight on the top of my legs and bum really bothers me so my plan now is to continue seeing my personal trainer twice a week and go jogging twice a week and ofcourse stick to CD until I feel happy with myself!!! It's so easy for others to comment but I hugely think its how you feel that is the most important?!!!

Good Luck on your re-starts everyone, let's help each other!!!! :)

I've only just started and don't have as much as some people to lose but my consultant has suggested going half a stone past goal to allow the 5 to 7 lbs gain when you replenish your glycogen stores and start eating sensibly again.

As for keeping going until we happy, my friends tell me half of it is in our mind. My goal is to look in the mirror and to go easier on myself instead of picking every negative I see.

Well done on your losses so far...

Hiya, I have been on Cambridge since May this year and up until Sept had lost 50lbs - I have just had a month off (which has gained me a nice fat 10lbs!) which consisted of 2 weeks all inclusive in Crete and then another 2 weeks of eating all the stuff I've been craving for weeks! Now my consultant has been tonight ready for a restart tomorrow. I don't know about you but eating this past month has left me bloated and tired and feeling a bit low! Looking forward to getting back on it and this week out the way and getting to goal by Christmas. Good luck everyone :) x

Hi

This is exactly what I done, had planned time off and then faffed about getting back on, I am day 4 of my restart really feeling better and alot less bloated already!! Cant wait for my weigh in Monday, dying to see the 11s as I always hover at 12 stone odd!!

Good Luck all xx

Hey lovelyle..good luck with your weigh in today. Hope its going well? I've had a difficult weekend. Hit the dreaded 4th day low and really really fancied a lovely roast chicken dinner yesterday but was good and just had the chicken breast and a few veggies (although probably more than the 80g :-/) Hope everyone else is staying stong! x

Back