holiday weight!

beckyblue

Silver Member
Hello all! I have just got weighed after my 3 week holiday...put on 10 pounds!!
:cry: my own fault so I've just done a big shop with all of my slimming world goodies. Giving myself 2 weeks to get it off, as its only jelly weight (need to get it off before it "sets") haha x

beckyblue said:
Hello all! I have just got weighed after my 3 week holiday...put on 10 pounds!!
:cry: my own fault so I've just done a big shop with all of my slimming world goodies. Giving myself 2 weeks to get it off, as its only jelly weight (need to get it off before it "sets") haha x

Lol luv 'jelly weight' what a great way to describe holiday weight :)

Ul shift it no bother x

Hehe my old consultant used to say that and its the one thing that stuck with me all these years! Makes sense doesn't it! Hehe

i always have a holiday gain - and for 3 weeks holibobs i think 10lb is a reasonable amount - i think on 2 weeks i gained 6.5lbs, so a similar ratio!

As you say, its mainly going to be bloat and if you get right back on plan now it will vanish in a few weeks!!!

Hope you had a great time x

Well done for getting set to get back on track. It's normal to have big gain after a holiday esp a 3 week one! Hope you had a good time. Where did you go?

You'll get shift easily once you get into the swing of things :)

Went to visit freinds in andalucia. Amazing holiday! Well worth 10lbs if I'm honest, hehe I know it will come off, I love slimming world because I love food so its a great lifestyle for me. Going over again in a few weeks but more of a business trip than a holiday so will try to stick to plan as much as possible and limit the g + t! X

Back