Holiday.

Mummy123

Off on holiday a week on Sunday :). How can I eat while I'm away? I want to enjoy myself and eat lovely things but I also don't want to pile on lots of weight....

I'm in the same boat - off to Italy for 5 days at the end of this month and know that my family will be trying to force feed and drink me :rolleyes: - not really sure whether to give in gracefully and go back on induction when I get back or just try to stay strong and pass on all those lovely wonderful dishes that my cousin serves up for me...:break_diet:

Yup, me too. Off soon to Jordan of all places! How am I going to avoid cous cous and pita breads?! It'll be a week of kebabs I think! Never mind! ;)

Sounds like you will all have fun:). My trick is to try to find the thing that is legal to treat myself with. If necessary spend more and have a fabulous steak. Or when we were last in normandy i ate all the creamy normandy sauces i could get my hands on and didnt worry about calories;). When everyone else had pain chocolate for brekkie- i had an enourmous but freshly cooked ham and veg omlette. Dont go hungry - enjoy all the lovely legal local delicacies:D

Back