Holidays for single parents

Discussion in 'Holidays' started by Pheonix2010, 3 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Pheonix2010

Pheonix2010 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    I hope its ok to put this here ???

Im a member of a club called the single parent travel club , actually im on the committee and wanted to tell the forum about it as ive found it a great source of support over the last couple of years
    I used to hate going on holiday on my own and now I have made so many friends through the club that I never have to again

if you google single parent travel club you will find it and we also have a facebook page of the same name

Basically , you join the club and this gives you access to a private forum where you can arrange holidays with other single parents

I have arranged 8 holidays with the club over the past 2 years and also been on a couple that have been organised by other members

members also arrange days out in their local areas , to meet other local single parents

just to add this is a non profit making club , run by volunteers , theres a small membership charge which maintains the running of the club

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.