Holiday's over, time to get back on track...

ButtonsTheSuperCat

Silver Member
I have just been maintaining over the last few weeks, having had lots of days out with the family and children and finding it just too difficult to be on a VCLD.

Have actually gained 5lb but figure that's mostly carb water weight so that's ok. Tomorrow the children go back to school and today is a day of naming possessions and packing bags! Got my shakes out and starting day 1 of the new term :) Got two months to lose another 21lbs then I'll be happy :)

Hiya Buttons! How did the photo shoot go? I think you're so clued in to this diet, and 21lbs in two months is totally achievable for you. I decided last week to do four more weeks in total and it has really helped me, rather than focussing on an end weight. My head could cope with me saying '28 more days' but it couldn't cope with 'one more stone' for some reason! :banghead:

Hi waterworks, how are you hon? I agree, watching the weight go is much easier than counting the weeks (days, hours even!)

The photoshoot was great thank you. Bought myself a pair of 34" Tommy Hilfiger jeans and a 14 FatFace top so felt really good :) Wish I'd been a stone lighter but don't think I'd have liked my photos even if I had been! Some really beautiful family shots, even with our little pooch. Terrifying how much money we spent but its once in a lifetime memories (I keep telling myself that anyway!) Had a fab summer, bit sad its over. Is it ok to start counting down to
Christmas?!?!

Never too early - I think most of us here have one eye on what we'll be wearing at xmas already! :48:

I have a voucher for a family portrait that I've had for almost a year now - first thing I'm doing when I finish exante is booking that session! Yay - another thing to aim for! (I'll take those 34" jeans off your hands too when you lose that stone and a half - 34" is my happy size). ;)

That's awesome Buttons! Glad your photoshoot went well! I think it takes us awhile to really see ourselves at our new weight and accept we're not as pudgy as we used to be!! Look at an old pic, that should put you in perspective on the pleased scale of things!! :D

I had a crappy month for weight loss in August with LOTS of nights out and I've been continuing with that trend a bit more than I probably should have since :( Just moved apartments and am now doing the whole catch up with friends which means lots of meals or drinks out (I'm sticking to herbal tea where possible, water where no tea available!). :) But I'm looking fabulous, haven't put on weight, though I was stuck at the same place for a couple of weeks. the place I'm staying at now I can walk to work, so happy days there, 1/2 hr of walking every day minimum!! :D As long as it doesn't rain!

Hey ladies, good to see you back Buttons! I put on 5lb too from my 2 mini breaks down in Cornwall but have managed to blast it off in 2 days (started Monday of course) and I feel better for it already! Only have 10 days left before Barcelona so it would be nice if I could lose a few pounds before then....one remains hopeful :D

I am in Xmas mode already, although I do love it!!! Love, love, love winter clothes x

Oooh Plym, so you're all ready for Saturday? You've done so well and I bet you'll look amazing :)

Another 2lb off for me this week, I've been on WS so I'm really happy with that - getting there :)

Have an absolutely fabulous time, can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! xxx

You're the only person I've heard saying they're loving this cooler weather!!!

Back