Holidays, Weekends Away or Day Trips

SlimmingKitchen

Gold Member
Hi All

I thought it would be nice to make a thread about holidays/weekends away or even nice days out you have planned.
I always find I focus on plan better when I have something like this to look forward to.
My Husband is currently working away in Madrid and said the money he gets paid for this will go towards a holiday for us in the winter :)
Yay I can't wait. I have no idea where we might go to but I have had my eye on this one for a few weeks now & been saying come on let's get something booked.

Thomson Holidays - Melia Dunas Resort in Sal

It is somewhere different which is why I fancy it. After working in travel many years until recently I have always heard good reports from customers on it too.

Earlier this year we did go to Hurghada in Egypt for a nice break in Feb. Here is where we went to......

SUNRISE Royal Makadi Resort, Makadi Bay, Hurghada, Egypt

We went two years ago but I have to admit the food has gone a bit downhill since then.
I also went to Cornwall to stay with my best friend in July and that was really lovely too. We went to Paignton Zoo one day then spend the day shopping around her local area an had drinks at the Barbican.
Gaz (My Hubby) and I had a day out to Alton Towers recently whilst the weather was beautiful.

So where are you all off to or where have you been so far this year?

Stacey xxxx

Back