Holidays

alwyn

Silver Member
We're trying to decide where to go for our summer holiday this year (limited to after the schools break up - I'm currently a teacher) and I'm getting so stressed out!!

All-inclusive or not? :confused:
Self-catering or not? :confused:
Greece? Spain? France? Cyprus?? :confused:

AAARGGGHHH!!!!

So, please tell me where you're going on holiday to help me decide!!!

I'm having this exact dilemma!
School teacher also, looking for something reasonabley priced!

Want to go to Italy but its so very expensive so I'm thinking Spain! Self catering I guess unless I get a good deal.

You check out any websites?

Well I'm in Leeds so ideally want something going from Leeds-Bradford Airport!!

I've been looking at jet2holidays but just can't decide!! I'm finishing teaching this summer though, so wondering whether I just leave it and get a cheaper deal by going mid-September!

alwyn said:
Well I'm in Leeds so ideally want something going from Leeds-Bradford Airport!!

I've been looking at jet2holidays but just can't decide!! I'm finishing teaching this summer though, so wondering whether I just leave it and get a cheaper deal by going mid-September!

Oh yeah how come your finishing up?? I know if I had a bitta cash I'd go to Italy. Went to a little fishing village two years ago.
Most amazing place! Great food, beautiful beach chilled out atmosphere

I'm just finishing up my NQT year and have realised it's not actually what I want to do!! So I'm going back to my old career in accountancy!

Well at least you'll always have it! I'm doing my masters in pharmaceutical chemistry for the same reason. I'm thinking of a change

I'm a big fan of all inclusive holidays unless I'm heading to America.

I'm off to the Dominican Republic next week was reasonably priced for two weeks in the Caribbean as a single traveler.

I know there are some reasonable deals around for Tunisia ai at the moment for later in the year not sure about Leeds/Bradford tho as generally look at Newcastle or Manchester

Have a lovely time where ever you decide to go to :)

Thanks giles!!

And yeah kimbo - that's why I decided to finish up my year. That way I'll always have that string to my bow!

Back