Holidays

monty1978

Hi All,
I'm going on holiday (to Thailand for my brithday) in 2 weeks time and can't wait.
Just wanted to get your views on how to, kind of, keep on the straight and narrow (there will be things that I will be eating, like sticky rice with mango).
Its going to be very hard, but I am going to try my hardest, and together with your hiints and tips it may help me to not put on tonnes of weight.
Any and all help appreciated, thanks in advance.
Monty

The official Dukan holiday story is to move to Conso, perhaps having two fruit per day. So I'd get reading chapter three if I were you! (So your rice would be just the once per week as a starch portion, and perhaps once as a gala!). Unfortunately, once you come out of ketosis, you might be hungrier and more easily tempted so bear that in mind and perhaps source some protein when you first arrive, full of good intentions!

Ooo wow, have a great holiday. Sorry I haven't any advise, but it sounds like Jo has the right ofit.

I say go on holiday and worry about it when u get back. I went to Florida for 2 weeks and only gained 2lbs. Went to Gran Canaria for a week and gained 7lbs and went to Tunisia for a week and STS so u never know, u might be ok. X

Back