Hollies Journey...x

03holsx

Hello everyone... just a bit about me. You may of seen me on this site before, I used to be under a different name but this is my new one as I was AWOL for a long time. I got to goal in 2011 on weight watchers after seeing my holiday pics from that year. I have however discovered slimming world and I just cant go back to weight watchers because slimming world is so much better ( in my opinion) and makes me eat more healthily. I have just started a new job which is probably going to help me or throw me off track I havent worked it out yet. Reason being I get one 15 min break in the morning and then only half an hour lunch. This is not enough time for me to eat my lunch so I am Planning to have breakfast before I go...Snack at morning break and then fruit and yogurt for lunch... not that substantial I know but I just cant not eat a whole meal in half an hour I would make myself ill rushing it down. Then when I get home will probably have a small meal (4pm) and have dinner later around 6ish. I am also going sober until I get to target.. well Im trying anyway.. alot of my weight is from drinking and eating after so I need to cut that habit!!! I am going to be weighing sundays.... I weighed today at 11.st 13lbs. Wish me luck!!

Hollie
xx

Best of luck Holly...you'll do great!
I am in a very similar situation with work and it is very annoying. I find though fruit and yoghurt doenst fill me for lunchtime especially if i plan to go to the gym or get a walk in after work because im eating to get energy for that and then eating again later and Im ravenous. Have you tried bringing left overs in to heat up in the microwave. Only takes few mins and then eat slowly over the 30 min break???
Im starting afresh again today on Extra Easy plan. My weigh in is tomorrow but Ive parent teacher meetings all this wk after school so Ive to miss group. Ive been so bad lately-gained my half stone loss back and another 2lbs in three wks. Raging with myself!!! Took me 5wks to lose and only three to gain it all back!
Anyways I've subscribed to your thread cause you starting back same time as me if thats ok??
Could I post my food diary here too-need accountability! or do i start me own what the craic with that?

Hiya... yes i did think about bringing in leftovers but i will just feel rushed I think...I will take alpen lughts bars as my b for a snack in afternoon i did thurs&fri and it filled me up ok. I would say to make ur own diary then people will comment on urs too :) best of luck xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya! Thanks and good luck to u too :) u would be better makin a diary for urself so ucan post daily xx

Sunday
Ee day

Breakfast
2egg omlette with ham mushrooms and onions. Brown sauce 2 syns

Lunch
Banana. 2 alpen lights (hexb)

Dinner
Roast sw friendly syns for gravey and stuffing????

Hex a milk was used in omlette

I tried a banana today for the first time in 15 years.

Havent been able to get om been so husy at work!!

Today - green day

Breakfast
Yogurt and fruit

Lunch
Chicken(6syns) pasta with tomatoe cucumber and onion extra light mayo (4)

Dinner
Cheese and broccoli pasta with 2 slices bread (hexb) and butter 5 syns

Snacks
Milk for tea(hexax2)
2 alpen lights (hexb)

15/105 weekly syns!!

Xx

Hello you! Hope your new job is going well the breaks sound like my job! That's for a 14 hr shift to! So I know how hard it is to try fit it in but then I think you just have to be organised. We can do it hun

Thanks hun!!

Went to meeting tonight so im now able to get check syns so new weigh in is thursday... ill be keeping with this as its just at the back of my house! Yay

Ok so I went out friday night....I planned to stay off alchol until target but i caved... I needed some fun lol. So Im trying to so minuim syns until thursday weigh in.

Last night I Made big batch of spag bol
Sauce for in the week after work but im gonna have some tonight

Sunday

Extra easy

Breakfast
Egg on toast (hexB)

Lunch
Batchelors pasta with extra veg (1/2 hexA)

Dinner
Spag bol and pasta (1/2 hexA)

Milk in teas 2 syns
Butter 2 syns

4syns

Ok so I went out friday night....I planned to stay off alchol until target but i caved... I needed some fun lol. So Im trying to so minuim syns until thursday weigh in. Last night I Made big batch of spag bol Sauce for in the week after work but im gonna have some tonight Sunday Extra easy Breakfast Egg on toast (hexB) Lunch Batchelors pasta with extra veg (1/2 hexA) Dinner Spag bol and pasta (1/2 hexA) Milk in teas 2 syns Butter 2 syns 4syns Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app
i drank lots last night to :( but that's it until my Xmas party now

Yeah im not doing it anymore now till target!! I did homemade burger n chips yesterday was yum

Today was a green day

Breakfast
hexB toast and butter

Lunch
Tomato mugshot. HexB Bread and butter. 2 yogurts.

Dinner
Mushy pea curry,rice,chips and sweetcorn.

HexA-babybels
HexA-milk

Had cadburys animals today

26/105

Today was a green day Breakfast hexB toast and butter Lunch Tomato mugshot. HexB Bread and butter. 2 yogurts. Dinner Mushy pea curry,rice,chips and sweetcorn. HexA-babybels HexA-milk Had cadburys animals today 26/105 Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app
well done

Extra easy

Breakfast

Toast (hexB) butter

Lunch
Thai cous cous 1 syn tuna, sweetcorn,cucumber, banana, yogurt, 3babybels (hexA)

Dinner
Chicken kebab with mayo pitta and salad

Weekly syns 50.5/105

Extra easy Breakfast Toast (hexB) butter Lunch Thai cous cous 1 syn tuna, sweetcorn,cucumber, banana, yogurt, 3babybels (hexA) Dinner Chicken kebab with mayo pitta and salad Weekly syns 50.5/105 Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app
oooo kebab

Hey just here to subscribe...I'm the same as you when I drink I get the munchies! Maybe we can support each other :)

Have you got much to lose?

xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya! I want to loose 3 stone maybe moe... i did it previously with other diets just put it all bk on after a tough time :( we can definatly support each other. Do u have a diaty on here xx

Weighed this morning and was 3 lbs down from last thursday!!! Woohooooo

Back