1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Hollies weight loss and food diary !!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Hollie18, 28 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Hollie18

Hollie18 New Member

Slimming World
    Hey everyone, new to this site so this might turn out a bit wrong haha.

I started slimming world 2 weeks ago and i thought i might keep you up to date with everything going on.

My starting weight was 11st 6lbs

the first week i lost 3.5lbs and the second week i lost 2lbs - this really surprised me as i had a bit of a bad week and the day before weigh in i had a mcdonalds :eek: !!

i weigh on a wednesday so this is my first full day since stepping on the scales.

My Food Diary
    Extra Easy
    Breakfast: Mullerlight yoghurt and a banana (both free) and a glass of ss milk (HEA)
    Lunch: HiFi bar (HEB) and a banana (free)
    Dinner will be: Pork chop (free), New potatoes (free) and baked beans(free).

Snacks: ive had one jaffa cake at 2.5 syns, and just read a post about how you should use up your sins so i might have another boiscuit later.

I hope this sounds ok, let me know if you have any tips for me :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. byron

byron Full Member

keep up the good work- yr doing great!!!
    laura x
  4. Hollie18

Hollie18 New Member

Slimming World
    Today i was on extra easy and i had

Brekkie: apple (free), yoghurt (free) and a banana (free)
    Lunch: Hifi bar (HEB), Packet of chicken breast (Free)
    Dinner: Burger (1.5 syns) and frozen chips (12 syns) and a muller light (Free)
    Snacks: Milk (HEA)

Ok day, seems like i had a lot of syns but i didnt go over 15 so its all good !!
  5. debbie23

debbie23 Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Hi im starting slimming world ill keep you all updated any anything usefull ill let you no.
  6. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Excellent work hollie glad you upped your syns - keep going :D:D

Natt xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.