1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Hols......Bye for now

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JimmyShoo, 17 October 2009 Social URL.

1. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, hope you all have a great week glugging plenty water and sticking to your plan.

I am just about to set off to Spain for a 5 day break............well deserved and needed badly.

I have managed to lose 30lbs for this and i am hoping to stick mostly to plan but have a little fun.

Just wanted to wish you all a good week and i will check back in when i return.

Muchas Lovas xxx JS xxx:flirt2:

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. misspinkkat

misspinkkat Can hug her knees :)

Have a wonderful time, so jealous I need a holiday :) xx

Last edited: 17 October 2009
    Mini likes this.
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations and well done on losing 30lb!!!:happy096:

Wishing you a wonderful holiday in Spain!:character00238::character00180::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Love Mini xxx

5. Klev

Klev Well-Known Member

Congrats on you loss!! :D

and have loads of fun in spain!! :D

6. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Wish I was off to somewhere ...warm, or at least warmer.

Enjoy your hols!

7. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Well-Known Member

I'm back had a fab time daren't step on the scales, but back on day 1 from today and glugging away.

Thanks for your good wishes xx

8. mrsessex

mrsessex Well-Known Member

Thats the spirit :D

Hope you enjoyed yourself and sod the diet on holidays i do!!!

Wish you well for your re-take :D

9. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Well-Known Member

Welcome back! Glad you enjoyed your holiday, and you know that on cd it wont take long to lose those holiday pounds.

I would do exactly the same as you, enjoy a few drinkies etc on my jollies then straight back onto cd when home. :D