Home DVD

Depends on what type your looking for, the best one I bought and use is the new ministry of sound 2012 dvd, i think its great.
Its broken down into easy little 20 minute sections, Toning, dance mix 1, dance mix 2 and bums n tums, and you can do as many or as little sections as you like.
Plus its really easy,I have tried a few,Nell mcandrew, debbie rush, davina..... but this one has been the best for me and help aid alot of my weight loss.
I have also been told that the Jenifer Ellison dvd is very good! I may be purchasing that one.

Good luck!

Hi. I've got davina. It's really good. Really like it. I also have yogalates with Louise solomon (or someone like that). It's more for toning but is also helpful for weight loss. I've only done it a few time (recently purchased) but I can feel my body feels dramatically different afterwards. My legs feel stretched and I stand tall. I guess that's good when you're nearing your weight loss goal mainly to tone up? I don't know.

If you're a subscriber to lovefilm you can get fitness DVDs from them. Then it would be like try before you buy. See if you like it before you make a judgement.

Good luck and enjoy x

Hi, I've got 3 davina dvd's, her power of 3 I find particularly good, kept me trim when I was doing it 3 times a week!!

Ive got loooooaaaaddddsss of exercise dvds! I like davina super body workout, Im doing it at the moment. I also have the new jillian michaels boxset ripped in 30 and killer buns (or something similar!). Her 30 day shred is good too. Ive also got Zumba for the xbox kinect which is good fun.

I had the Davina one and did it once, but I have to say I found Davina quite annoying in it (probably because I was there huffing and puffing along and she was being annoyingly upbeat and enthusiastic Lol). The best one I ever owned was called Boxout - still got it actually, but it's only on video; I don't think it ever made it to DVD, and who has a video player these days? It was a boxer-cise video with Sugar Ray Leonard and a model called Jill Goodacre from memory.
I've also got Geri yoga on DVD which is good, haven't done it for a ages though as I'm more of a gym person these days

I love Denise Austin's dvds. I used to love her show on TV. It was on so early, I was always done exercising by 8am.

Back