Home Fitness DVD for Men

Chudz

Can anyone suggest a good one? I just bought the 30 day shred DVD for my girlfriend and I am looking for one for my self now.

What exercises do you like? what kit do you have? what's your goal? What time can you commit? When do you expect results?

Here are some to look at-

P90x - well structured cross training style. You will need a few basic bits of kit (pull up bar, stretch ropes, few weights etc..,) but these are not too expensive and reusable. Aprrox 90 days long. Ideal for 'ripping and cutting' that is losing fat and also building fitness

Insanity - 60 day programme no kit needed, interval style workout. This will get you fitter and lose some lb's, its quite tough but very do-able

Kettleworx - range of DVDs, using kettlebells. Shorter but focused sessions based on cardio, strength and core rotations. WEll structured programme

Other options include boot camps, body pump, body combat. For home kettelbells also Steve Cotter (excellent technique - something I cant say for 30 day shred), Pavel Tsastouline (Russian kettlebells) or John Brookfield (good strength building). Cross fit is also worth looking at but classes are best for this.

Im using Art of Strength series as I want to build my stamina and fitness.

None of these will build muscle mass - they will build usable fitness great for sports too.

What exercises do you like? what kit do you have? what's your goal? What time can you commit? When do you expect results?

Here are some to look at-

P90x - well structured cross training style. You will need a few basic bits of kit (pull up bar, stretch ropes, few weights etc..,) but these are not too expensive and reusable. Aprrox 90 days long. Ideal for 'ripping and cutting' that is losing fat and also building fitness

Insanity - 60 day programme no kit needed, interval style workout. This will get you fitter and lose some lb's, its quite tough but very do-able

Kettleworx - range of DVDs, using kettlebells. Shorter but focused sessions based on cardio, strength and core rotations. WEll structured programme

Other options include boot camps, body pump, body combat. For home kettelbells also Steve Cotter (excellent technique - something I cant say for 30 day shred), Pavel Tsastouline (Russian kettlebells) or John Brookfield (good strength building). Cross fit is also worth looking at but classes are best for this.

Im using Art of Strength series as I want to build my stamina and fitness.

None of these will build muscle mass - they will build usable fitness great for sports too.

insanity workout, body pump and combat are amazing!

pump and combat arnt dvd's though... unless you can get one off ebay from an instructor. i got my attack dvd and cd this way

Back