Home made cakes

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by lthompson87, 16 July 2009 Social URL.

1. lthompson87

lthompson87 Member

Start Weight:
    10st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm thinking of making some cakes on Saturday and I was wondering how so I point for them?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fairycake1

fairycake1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm not 100% sure, but I suppose you would point all the raw ingredients and any butter/oil etc used to line tins? I'm sure someone with more experience would be able to help better than me but I think this is how I would do it! Alternatively have a little search on the recipe thread and see if anyone has posted a cake recipe there?

Hope this helps :)

Sarah x

4. ~*~Louisa~*~

~*~Louisa~*~ bye bye baby tummy

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    If your a monthly pass member i would use the recipe builder on the website

or if you want if you tell me the quantitys your using I could see what it comes up with

And also how many servings you would get out of it

To save pointing any tin lining, line the tin with tin foil then it pulls out

5. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Yep, you would weigh and point all your ingredients so you get a point "count" for the entire recipe. Then you can divide it by the number of servings it makes e.g. if you make a cake that is 64 points and cut it into 8 pieces, then it's 8 points per slice.

Hope that helps x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.