Home made syn free ice lolly idea

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by big bear, 27 June 2010 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm sure u've all thought of this but thought I'd share anyhow.

We made them with sugar free squash & water. I just did them in washed out yoghurt pots & I had some sticks. I'm sure there r ice lolly holder thingies u can buy. I used summer fruits & put chopped in strawberries in it.

They r really lovely wondering if I could use diet coke/lemonade may have to experiment

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Start Weight:
    84kg
    Current Weight:
    71.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    12.5kg(14.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was disappointed using sugar free squash, as my lollies were tasteless. I also tried with diet coke, but it seemed to separate. I think the answer is to use flat drinks rather than fizzy - leave the diet coke/lemonade to go flat. Let us know how you get on.

4. Babysham80

Babysham80 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(23.05%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I too found water based ones a bit bland, pre slimming world I used to do mine with choc nesquick and milk - they were good! like the idea of putting fruit in them tho big bear

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.