Home made Yoghurt

Discussion in 'Route to Management' started by brumchick, 4 August 2009 Social URL.

1. brumchick

brumchick Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(30.84%)
    Diet:
    LL
    Does anyone make their own yoghurt?I am considering getting an "easi-yo" from lakeland cos they are 1/2 price, but would welcome any opinions.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(40.2%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    It is something I soooo want to do, I have heard there is nothing better than your own home made yoghurt, and that it is infinitely better than anything shop purchased! Where is Lakeland?

Jez
    xx

4. Minerva

Minerva ...passing through.

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(35.52%)
    Diet:
    16:8 & CC // VLCD
    My dad used to make his own yoghurt. I believe if you leave some milk out on the side in a sealed container with some bio-cultures, it will work. Maybe I should ask him how he did it ...

5. IslandBreeze

IslandBreeze Castaway

I use the easi-yo because out here on the island you can't often get yoghurt and you can never get live/bio yoghurt. So for me it's great. But assuming you live near a normal supermarket I wouldn't bother with an easi-yo as it's not really any better or cheaper than buying yoghurt from a supermarket and the supermarket will have a much bigger range of choices.

6. brumchick

brumchick Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(30.84%)
    Diet:
    LL
    Thanx muchly for your replies.
    Lakeland have branches dotted around the country but i shop with them online- beware tho' if your a gadget junky like me you could end up spending a fortune lol :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.