Homemade soup

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mollydog, 24 June 2008 Social URL.

1. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    OH makes lovely stock for soup (cos he's got the patience to cook it long enough) and i've added the chicken and other ingredients to make for the kids tea tonight. The smell is driving me mad, i've had to taste and its so yummy. I'm sure on the 1200 plan all the veggies are fine but its the stock fat, lentils and rice i cant have.
    I'll go and freeze some for in a few weeks time.
    What smells do you find irresistable? :drool:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Just cooked Burgers for my sister mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

4. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    sweet and sour chicken drives me nuts! last time my family had it I had to lock myself in the bathroom to get away from it!:sigh:

5. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    like you the chicken soup my OH makes is devine, he puts dumplings in aswell then when we serve it i add lea n perrins....

i also love the smell of the chicken he frys with garlic, honey, lemon and ginger... amazing

6. jo1

jo1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    Thats easy PIZZA :cry:

7. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:!!!!!

8. hev

hev Cool as a cucumber

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.91%)
    :eek: SHUT UP!!!! :eek: I'm going mad :hide::badmood::banghead: . :wavey: :drool: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

9. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh the worst thing for me is that I make the world best sausagerolls (I exagerate not!!!:D) and the hubby every so often insists that I make some. It's all fine with me until they start tucking into them and making yummy noises, it kills me everytime that I can't have one!:cry:

10. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Onions, seriously! I'm not even that fond of them. I'd have them before if someone put them on my plate but I wouldn't voluntarily add them myself. Now the smell is driving me nuts. Don't understand it myself.

More sensibly - pizza.

11. esmeotto

esmeotto Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Fish & Chps with vinegar, hubby and the kids had some at the weekend....arghhh oh and toast.

Helenx

12. s_786

s_786 Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    CD
    chicken, ah the smell of it drives me mad, I tend to nibble on chicken bits too, I can easily avoid anything else.

13. abz

abz Gold Member

pizza smell. no doubt. and strangely enough the smell of sandwiches. my nose can detect a food smell from about a mile away it seems so somebody starts eating a sandwich at the other end of a very large office and i know about it... grrr...

abz xx

14. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

We bought a panini maker earlier in the week and last night the rest of the family 'tried it out'!!

One had just beef tomato with pesto and bufalo mozzarella and another had tuna, black olives, anchovies and mozzarella ...... and then they went back for more.

Throughout the whole tortuous episode I sat there "chatting" and sank two pints of water!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sigh:

I vowed that I will never again allow myself to get fat. This time last year I was a size 10 having done 3 months of this SSing but I let myself get fat again - not as fat as I had been but too fat to fit into my size 10 jeans and trousers.

So after this experience I have promised ME that once I get back to where I was (another 2/3 weeks of SS will do it I hope) I will never, never, never, never, never do this to myself again!!! :whip:

15. jo1

jo1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    I had to cook fish fingers for the the little girl i nanny for tonight, ooooh fish finger sandwiches :worthy:

16. shotshog

shotshog Full Member

Diet:
    slimfast..ish
    I cannot actually smell it but Supersizers go Regancy looks really good :cry:(not too sure about maggots in the cheese though):eek::jelous:

17. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    LOL I'm watching that, I could go for the beef right now!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    any type of balti!

mmmmmmmmmmm

xx

20. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

Cooked fish fingers for my dad yesterday, it's the first time I've craved something while cooking it!

Just sitting there KNOWING I could chop the breadcrumbs off and have one was KILLING me!

21. corioboria

corioboria Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Crusty white bread for me.... the smell they put out around supermarket bakery counters. I desperately miss white bread. boohoo!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.