Homepride pasta bake...

Miss Lindsay

Hi everyone, does anyone know the syns in tomato and herb home pride pasta bake?? I can't find it anywhere... There's loads this week I can't find!! Thanks in advance, it's appreciated xxx

you dont want to know........................................sit down for this one .................25.5 per jar eek

i now make my own tinned tomatoes tin filled with water herbs onion veggies and pasta chuck in a dish and bake

cat yoyo greaves said:
you dont want to know........................................sit down for this one .................25.5 per jar eek

i now make my own tinned tomatoes tin filled with water herbs onion veggies and pasta chuck in a dish and bake

Sorry for the delay reply... I only just peeled myself off the floor haha it's probs all the oil in there x

I know that these jars are high in syns but not too bad if shared. My partner and I have half a jar between us.

Kat. said:
I know that these jars are high in syns but not too bad if shared. My partner and I have half a jar between us.

Yeah but then there are no syns left for wine or chocolate .....how do you cope I know I couldn't I can't live without my treats

I work everything out based on what I would have to give up to have it. So 13 syns for half a jar is two freddo bars and a packet of aldi own quavers and there's no way I'd trade my 3 treats for pasta bake sauce but each to their own.

Before SW I was all about convenience though so would happilly have used the jar, now I just make my own. Syn free and tastes just as yummy!

Jaq said:
I work everything out based on what I would have to give up to have it. So 13 syns for half a jar is two freddo bars and a packet of aldi own quavers and there's no way I'd trade my 3 treats for pasta bake sauce but each to their own.

Before SW I was all about convenience though so would happilly have used the jar, now I just make my own. Syn free and tastes just as yummy!

I love freddos sometimes I melt two with a teeny bit of my hex milk to make a thick sauce n dip fruit in it mmmmmm

cat yoyo greaves said:
Yeah but then there are no syns left for wine or chocolate .....how do you cope I know I couldn't I can't live without my treats

Depends on what you consider to be a treat I guess ;) Not everyone eats chocolate - a jar of pre-made sauce might be a treat to someone who loves their savoury.

I'd definitely blow all my syns on one dinner if it was something I liked enough :D

missy1978 said:
Depends on what you consider to be a treat I guess ;) Not everyone eats chocolate - a jar of pre-made sauce might be a treat to someone who loves their savoury.

I'd definitely blow all my syns on one dinner if it was something I liked enough :D

Sometime I think about have 15 syns worth of cheese....

But I've never done it yet...

jezzi999 said:
Green day, 2hexA cheese, 2HexB cheese and 15 syns of cheese...

One day, one day...

I fancy 2 HEXA and 2HEXB cheese... and 15 syns of crackers ;) I have to do this one day! :D

Back