honest opinions needed

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
well, my 1st 3 days of my restart were 100%. Day 4 I ate :cry:I cut a cube of feta cheese. I felt so bad I didn't have my 3rd shake of the day and drank an extra litre (in hope that i hadn't done too much damage)
Then day 5 my hubby left a bit of his burger (2 mouthfulls) and as I was washing pots, rather than binning it, I ate it. Then while hubby went to the loo I skoffed 3 wine gums from a bag he had (hidden under a bloody cushion from me!!!) Again skipping my 3rd shake because of my cheat. The past 2 days I've been 100%. But it's my WI tomorrow, and i'm really worried...what an idiot I have been for the sake of 2 'temptations' and I caved in both times.

So optimistic about tomorrow's WI, I just don't know what to think.....:cry::cry::cry:

Obviously this diet is hard and believe me I know how you feel as I have cheated and made myself feel bad about it but.............NEVER MISS TAKING YOUR SHAKES, regardless of any cheat because they contain all the nutrients your body needs. So, put it behind you, re-focus and remind yourself why you are doing this. Good luck hon xx

Obviously this diet is hard and believe me I know how you feel as I have cheated and made myself feel bad about it but.............NEVER MISS TAKING YOUR SHAKES, regardless of any cheat because they contain all the nutrients your body needs. So, put it behind you, re-focus and remind yourself why you are doing this. Good luck hon xx

Never miss shakes? I thought I was doing the right thing to compensate the calories in some way?!??? :confused:

I've missed 2 now will that have a bad impact?:eek: Have I made things worse ?!!! I hope not!

Never miss shakes? I thought I was doing the right thing to compensate the calories in some way?!??? :confused:

Nah, you really need your shakes. There's not enough nutrients in your 'picks' to compensate.

I've missed 2 now will that have a bad impact?:eek: Have I made things worse ?!!! I hope not!

Regardless...just move on. It'll be fine if you can be 100% from now :)

Do you think i may have a weight gain tomorrow kd?

Do you think i may have a weight gain tomorrow kd?

You'll be fine. Relax ;) It doesn't do the weight any favours, but for the little that you have 'tweaked' I doubt you'll have a gain. It's mainly from a health viewpoint, but obviously if you kept doing it, it would probably effect your weight too.

Please don't worry. When things go wrong, learn from them, and move on. Spend too much time looking back, and you'll find it hard to live in the present, and the present is all that matters really;)

you're right kd, thank you :)

I've just been having a panic, as it's moment of truth tomorrow - the scales!!!!!! lol

you're right kd, thank you :)

I've just been having a panic, as it's moment of truth tomorrow - the scales!!!!!! lol

LOL, but the moment of truth is now. It doesn't happen when you get on the scales. In fact, a part of me would like everyone to forget they had a weigh in and they could then just get on with doing the job in hand :D

Whatever they say could be a problem if you put too much emphasis on it.

If they give you a good loss, it'll be tempting to 'tweak' again when the chatterbox arrives. After all, didn't do you any harm the before.

If the scales don't give a good loss, you could feel despondent and that all your hard work was for nothing.

Either way, you're body will carry on losing fat if you do it right from this moment.

Don't let the scales dictate to you ;)

Hey
Just wanted to say .. well done to admitting your blips. and good luck for your wi tomorrow. You didnt go wild, so dont beat yourself up about. Tomorrow is another day and I am sure you will still lose a great amount x

Hey just relax about it, it happens. Put it behind you and get on with the next day. Like me you have a long old slog ahead of you, you just can't let these things get you down. Once you start feeling guilty it will start playing on your mind and you will do it again and again.

So just chill out, if you can get over the first two weeks it becomes easier and easier. It not the end of the world if you cheat, just get back on it the next day.

Remember you are doing this because you want to do it.

I'm sure you will be fine, your blips haven't been too bad. Onwards and upwards - you can do it! x

Thanks so much for your kind words. I had a really down day yesterday, feeling guilty i guess! But i'm on top form today - just about to walk into work (30 min walk, im going to pace it up a bit!) and have got my wi at 6.30 today. So when i return home i shall give you all my verdict...

Thanks again x x x

Back