Honest!

Demaris

Silver Member
Ok, I have been feeling really awful today. Since I had to refeed I am craving meat like nothing. I've managed to get through the first few days after that feed, but its been a real struggle. I have been snappy and miserable. My kids are doing my head in and I can't muster up the energy to spend time with my partner. I'm zoning myself out of my game (wow) and I just don't see things getting better.

I'm not ready to give up the weighloss, but am feeling ready to give up the lipotrim.

years ago i did a low carb diet (atkins) and lost two stone. I am thinking thats the way to go for me.

My lifestyle at the moment as most of you know is pretty much confined to the house. Because of the way my partner is, we have not been out socially for over a year, so our social nights came when I cooked something nice and we would have a meal. I LOVE cooking, its a huge part of me. And over the last few weeks its been hard to do any, except shove oven chips and pizza in for them. Its not right, and I feel really ill at ease with the whole situation.

I am a big meat eater, and the fact that I have changed my carbs intake with the lipotrim i know I will do well.

I know things will be different as when I had the refeed I ate a quarter of what i would eat normally.

So...I think I have set myself up well for atkins, and my family will enjoy it too.

I've got to love black coffee, and drinking the water, so that we help me on my journey.

I haven't lost the determination to lose weight, I just need to change the way I get there. I've learnt alot with lipotrim, but its hell for me at the moment and I a cow to be around :(

So....i think I have made my decision

I'm not gone....just changing route! xxx

Oh no!! I'll be sad to see you go! I did the atkins and it worked really well. Are you sure it is not just the first week cravings? P.S Why are you confined to the house?

I wont go...if you still dont mind me being around!

I am a fulltime carer for my partner at the moment, so i dont have much of a social life (apart or together!).

I have thought about it for a few days, but its not fair on my family, they are suffering at my moods and crap meals im cooking because I can't stand to be near the cooker :(

The final straw came this morning when my washing machine broke, with two kids we need to save for a new one, its going to be a stretch having to pay out for the lipotrim (including £10 in bus fairs to get their and back).

I feel optimistic about it all...like a weight has lifted (scuse the pun!) xxx

Hi Demaris,

You have to do what is right for you and no matter what diet you are doing or going to do we will do our best to support you.

I don't know if you know Jim on here who has lost weight with Atkins and is now maintaining...

He is a font of knowledge and support.

Here is a link to his photo thread.

http://www.minimins.com/success-stories/69215-can-done-my-befores-afters.html

Wishing you all the best with your weight loss journey.

Love Mini xxx

Its a big thing to come off and then go back on but like you say if it feels like its a weight off your mind you will feel better in your self and as soon as you feel better maybe you can try again on the last stone of your target stay happy sarah x

Hey
You know no matter what you do with that determination you've shown in these last few weeks you can do anything, wether its LT or Atkins. You are so strong and you know whats best for you.
You came this far and that shows something some people (myself included before.) can't even manage 1 day and look how well you've done. You're a great girl and no matter what every single one of us will be there for you throughout your journey. Even if its for a girly chat.
Feel positive girl you're on the right track
xxxxxxx

Good luck, might see you in the low carb section!

Aw no!! I hope you stick around on this forum, im sure we can still provide you with support etc and vice versa!
You have to do what is best for you though - thats the thing with this diet, its either for you or not - theres no compromise!

Good luck with atkins hun and keep us posted on how you are doing :D

hi i havent been on here for awhile ,i have been back on lipotrim for 6 days but i understand your plight i tend to do lipotrim for a max of 6wks then go onto atkins as it is my favourite diet ,i would have been okay if i hadnt have blown it at christmas,atkins doesnt have the same results as lipotrim but stll as good results.but everyday i am on lipotrim i dream of what i can have on atkins,i am moody i also care for my partner and dont get out much,i think about food every minute of the day but i just take each day as it comes and never give myself a deadline for staying on lipotrim as this makes it harder,having a nice meal with my partner is our thing too but he is very supportive (i still cook for him though)anyway whatever you choose goodluck hunnie:)

Good luck with atkins, please stick around we wouldn't want to lose you!!

I play wow too :) What realm are you on?

*shakes head* The amount of times I've been stood up because the boy had to go and do 'raiding'...

lol - that's why I play now. Was sick of sitting on my own for the evening!! But have met some fab friends through it so I can't knock it.

Hehehehe I am on darkmoon faire (alliance). It keeps the stress at bay for me (luckily my partner understands and he doesn't mind a bit at the moment whilst he is 'in that place'). Nexangelus...I took a look at that forum and will be popping over.

To everyone on here...I will be reading posts...and supporting too! I can't leave this forum because you are all fab!!

Thanks for the link mini, I will take a look.

And all you other lovely posters....thankyou so much. Strangely I don't have the guilty feeling I did when I ate that bacon, i feel better and happier.

Hugs to you all xxx

Demaris,at the end of the day you have to do what's best for you. You have offered great advice and support on this forum,so make sure you pop in ;)

Good luck with switching over to atkins as you say you have to do what is best for you and your family and its better switching now than falling off the wagon.

Sorry to see ya go hun but at the end of the day there is a diet out there for everyone and if this is the one for ya then go with it!! I wish ya all the best on it and hope it works out for ya!! Please keep in touch though and let us know how ya are getting on!! Gud luck

Good luck demaris!!

i hope you succeed with the atkins diet!!

Im on the ghostlands server :D

You have to find the diet that fits in with you.

I did the atkins and lost loads on it. Good luck Demaris but don't forget about us.

Alex

Good luck, and keep us posted!

hi i havent been on here for awhile ,i have been back on lipotrim for 6 days but i understand your plight i tend to do lipotrim for a max of 6wks then go onto atkins as it is my favourite diet ,i would have been okay if i hadnt have blown it at christmas,atkins doesnt have the same results as lipotrim but stll as good results.but everyday i am on lipotrim i dream of what i can have on atkins,i am moody i also care for my partner and dont get out much,i think about food every minute of the day but i just take each day as it comes and never give myself a deadline for staying on lipotrim as this makes it harder,having a nice meal with my partner is our thing too but he is very supportive (i still cook for him though)anyway whatever you choose goodluck hunnie:)

I just want to say i understand, if you ever need to offload send me a message anytime. take care xxx

Back