honesty the best policy!

melh

confession time again! i'm on day 6 not done too bad but this my ten thousanth restart and i'm desperate to get to goal. Last night i had a date and drank red wine, no major food blips but i'm now starving today!! I've got my first weigh in tomorrow and although i've already lost about 7 pounds i really want to stay focused today. Please help i need some advice cos i feel i may crack! I'm glugging lots of sparkling water and have just had my second pack and fed my two girls... it smells so nice.
Sorry to ramble but really need to do this for my own self esteem.... my confidence is very low at the momentand i know that this diet works when i stick to it!
Thanks for listening
Mel x

confession time again! i'm on day 6 not done too bad but this my ten thousanth restart and i'm desperate to get to goal. Last night i had a date and drank red wine, no major food blips but i'm now starving today!! I've got my first weigh in tomorrow and although i've already lost about 7 pounds i really want to stay focused today. Please help i need some advice cos i feel i may crack! I'm glugging lots of sparkling water and have just had my second pack and fed my two girls... it smells so nice.
Sorry to ramble but really need to do this for my own self esteem.... my confidence is very low at the momentand i know that this diet works when i stick to it!
Thanks for listening
Mel x

Hi Mel :)

You say you are glugging water and have had 2 packs so far so you HAVE got yourself back on track.;):D

Let that fact boost your confidence in your own ability to get control again (as you have) and just keep pushing through until tommorow and see what your weightloss will do to give you even more of a boost hun!

If it's lovely weather where you are, then try and do something with the kids to keep yourself busy and distracted. Or stay on here for support and some inspiration and fun.

Well done on getting straight back down to business this morning and when you feel like it you could look at how to either avoid the same situation as last night with the wine etc or just maybe plan more in advanceif you choose to do it again in the future.

You're doing great! Have a lovely Sunday afternoon...xx :)

You can do it!!! Its a head thing focus and think of you unhappy and feeling low now focus on the you you want to be happy smiling slim confident and walk towards her!!!! You can do this ....you can your strong and you will be that happy girl. Hope the date was good :)

Don't drink on CD!

Obvious health risks aside, alcohol makes you slightly hypoglycaemic which will be part of why you are feeling hungry.

Plus its full of empty calories.

Lecture over - well done for getting back on track.

Back