Honey's SS diary

honeysweet

I have been reading diaries constantly for the last 3 days and they have literally got me into ketosis, so decided to start mine.

Start weight 14.11 goodness looks awful when you write it down. I am your classic try something new dieter, have done them all WW sw Jenny Craig nutrislim, diet pills, cabbage soup Atkins even lipo (suction) not trim, but now in a better place and this simply has to work. Very determined and inspired by all the motivation on here. Weigh day on Monday please let it be good

Message to the voices in my head which say eat **** off !

X

Well done for sticking with it through to ketosis, you're through (I think) the hardest part.

14st 11 looks awful? Just think it's the last time you'll ever weigh it. :D

Good luck and hang in there til Monday.

day 4 ...Well there is a new challenge every day, sat in what can only be described as a dull meeting with a box of flapjacks right next to me but after practically sitting on my hands managed to resist.

A nice feeling

honeysweet said:
day 4 ...Well there is a new challenge every day, sat in what can only be described as a dull meeting with a box of flapjacks right next to me but after practically sitting on my hands managed to resist.

A nice feeling

Well done, you must feel proud to have done that! I'm on day 4 too, we should be over the worst now, it's onwards and downwards from now on!

On way home from work now survived a coffee meeting with cake and brief trip to the pub, looking forward to a sit down cuppa and a bar with tomato chilli later. a good positive day, hope it was the same for all of you

Hey go you! Hope you have a smug look on your face while you're enjoying your chilli and bar!

Lizzylocket said:
Hey go you! Hope you have a smug look on your face while you're enjoying your chilli and bar!

Ah thank you and yes I did, feels v good. Hope you had a good day.

Cheeky weigh tomorrow I think can't wait till Monday

Oh my God cheeky weigh in on day 5 and scales say half a stone gone. Feels great, but also this is a typical point where I think ooh a little bit of something naughty won't hurt will it. Why does my brain do that to me..... have to control it somehow, any advice?

White wine flavouring well it's sort of a bit maybe possibly cheap wine like. Lots of ice and fizzy water, feel a bit less left out having it.

Hope it's been a good day all round I am so looking forward to saying end of week one in a couple of days

I think I'll have to get some of that so I don't feel deprived on a weekend!

Well done on the 7lb so far, I'm on day 5 too and haven't weighed yet, roll on WI on Monday, hope we both have great results!

Lizzylocket said:
I think I'll have to get some of that so I don't feel deprived on a weekend!

Well done on the 7lb so far, I'm on day 5 too and haven't weighed yet, roll on WI on Monday, hope we both have great results!

Thank lizzylocket you sound like you are doing great. It's worth the money.

Had a couple of glasses in a nice relaxing bath seems to be best if you put a tiny amount of powder in a wine glass and fizz up slowly, along with reading my fifty shades of grey book, all very very nice! And that book is motivation in itself!

Day 6 and felt ready and energised enough to hit the gym, just took it easy but felt very good and plus slightly worried about fast weight loss and loose skin effect so some exercise needed.

Now sat with a bar and a coke zero very glad I waited till after my workout

One more day after this till first week weigh day and hopefully motivation for week 2

Have a good day all

Isn't it so nice when to make up for all the craving moments you have an hour where you genuinely haven't even thought about food at all. Amazing wish there were more to make it easier

Keep thinking of that 7lbs you've already lost and how much more that could be come Monday, you CAN do this!

I had a wobble this afternoon but seem ok for now. Have an extra pack if you need to, it'll help keep those demons at bay.

Keep busy hun, drink warm tea or make a latte. Get clearing out clothes or have a pamper or organise a drawer. Keep your mind off it, keep drinking Xx

RebekahR said:
Keep busy hun, drink warm tea or make a latte. Get clearing out clothes or have a pamper or organise a drawer. Keep your mind off it, keep drinking Xx

Thank you trying very hard sometimes I feel like I may as well decamp to the bathroom if I drink any more! Can't fail now been such a positive week

Back