Honk for every 100% day!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
I saw this somewhere lol and I need it ATM as I'm struggling. We have to HONK every day were 100%!

My OH has promised to buy me some new clothes every month he gets paid as long as I'm 100%

So common girlies and lads!

HONK IF YOU'VE BEEN 100%!!

HONK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honkety honk honk! Xxx

Been messing about past week, totm and just feeling crap so on day two of "back on track" I have 110 days to stick to it until my holiday determend to be 13stones by then!! And to make it better I have lost 3lb since yday and now into the 16stones!! Yay

Kimmie, go girl!

Seeing the scales move really spurs you on doesn't it :)

Looks like we have the same thing to aim for. I've got around 90ish days before my hols and want to get to 15 something 15.13 would do lol

Here's to a good day x

Lol 13.13nhalf will do me lol!

I brought a "playsuit" yday from tescos and it's hangin up on te curtain pole in the living room. I love it sooo much an so looking forward to wearin it on hols and in the summer! Il find a pic and show u x

Honk day 166.

Can't wait to see the piccie of the playsuit Kimmie

Aww i cant see it :sigh:

I've got a red shirt that i plan to get back into. Think i should call it my diet shirt :p

Also realised last nite when talking to DH about holiday clothes that he has never seen me in a pair of jeans, never :cry:

Just havent been able to find a pair that fit prob so i guess that's goal number 2, my size 20 jeans :D

Oops almost forgot HONK :D :D :D :D

A biggy for me as this was the first day i've struggled. But i made it and about to have my 3rd and final shake, thank goodness for this place ;) x

well done Susie - gets easier day by day when you are 100%

love the playsuit Kimmie - shame I'm too old to wear one (or feel it anyway!)

Honk

Back