Honk if you're going to be 100% this weekend!

Busy Mum

Silver Member
We haven't done one of these for a while so thought it might motivate us all for the weekend which can be tough!

Honk honkety honk! I've got my sparkling water ready as my Saturday night treat! Who's joining me 100% this weekend?

BM

Honk! Count me in! X

Honk.Yes I am in.

Halfway through the weekend, hope you're all still honking! Lets have an 100% Super Sunday!

BM

Well done Natalie and all the 100% Lt'ers this weekend. 2 days closer to our goals!

BM

Can you hear me honking???? I can't believe the weekend has almost come around already, the weeks are flying by. Only 7.5 more weeks on LT for me......yipeeeeeee!!!

HONK HONK!!

Honk honk for me 100% all the way our goals are getting closer

The weekend has begun! Hope everyone's doing okay so far :) My parents just got home from their hols and I'm in their house so I think tonight will be my biggest challenge- they usually get a takeaway the first evening back, but I want to stay focused because I have just over 5 weeks left til my graduation :character00115:

HONK! HONK! Almost halfway through the weekend. Hope you are all doing well. Kept my flapjack to eat and will settle down to watch Casualty soon while nibbling it. OOhhh, the weekends are definitely harder!

BM

This is my 1st weekend on TFR. Had a party last night but have stayed 100%.

Back