Hoorah, this must surely be a breakthrough!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dancing, 19 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Just went to put my choc tetra in the freezer ready to make myself an extra special choc tetra mousse ..... only to find the one I'd made yesterday still sitting in the freezer (rock solid):eek:. Now, I never forget to eat so to forget and for it to be the most delicious thing available to me must be a sign!!! :D Well, I'm making it one anyway!

Hoorah (those of you who read my thread about my concerns with vlcd and my thoughts of eating, will understand my joy)

Now I have to wait for the mousse to melt a little and see what it is like - no nutrients by now of course, but who cares

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IWILLSUCCEED!

IWILLSUCCEED! Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    LOL - WELL DONE DANCING!!!!!
    Enjoy every spoonful mate!
    Tx:)

Mini likes this.
  4. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Now that is a great leap forward! What were you doing that made you forget it?:eek:

5. Heffa

Heffa Full Member

What was it like.........what was it like???????????????

6. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

lol heffa - my instant gratification problem took over and I couldn't wait for it to melt a little so I kept digging away at it while it was frozen.. This was good because it is probably the longest any vlcd meal has lasted me. Bad because it didn't taste like it would have done if I'd been more patient. haha ....

I don't remember what I was doing to forget - probably on minimins!

7. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Well done Dancing...next time zap it in the micro for 30 secs!!!! Then you dont have to wait teehee xxx

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

I did that once with a choc tetra, it was so hard i threw it in the bin lol

9. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

ninababes, I thought about that but I never used to use a microwave before this diet so I wasn't sure if I could put a normal glass in it or if I risked exploding it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.