Hooray!! I'm officially overweight :-)

sarajane72

Weighed myself this morning and lost 4 pounds, this has taken my BMI out of the obese at last!! :)
14 stone exactly so will be nice to see it flicker under into the 13's next week.

I've been on Juddd for 6 weeks now after a boring ccd before where I stayed the same for 3 weeks and then gained a pound :confused:.
Since changeing to Juddd I've lost a stone in 6 weeks, so pretty pleased. Thankyou Juddd youve stopped me from giving up again unlike previously, and I'm on an up weekend, so can celebrate with a lovely tea and a glass or 3 of wine hee hee :):)

Well done you :D I am still obese so can't wait to get into the overweight catergory, its crazy really as I am very nearly into my size 12 jeans and obese??? Go figure.

Well done :) cannot weight to get back there! X

Congratulations, may we all join you soon.

I am sooooooooooooooooooo jealous.... I have a stone or 2 to go before I get there :)

Last edited:
Thankyou all for your support :)
Yes the next step is getting to the healthy range but that's gonna take a while!
One step at a time and hopefully i'll be in the 13 stone something's shortly.

Just glad its working. Sat on my lunch on an upday and eaten a greggs hot baguette with cheese and ham. Was yummy.

Well done Emily you've lost loads :)

I visited the overweight category briefly at the beginning of summer but Obese got lonely and called me back. That Obese, she's so selfish, I'm not going back there again, she did her utmost to put treats in my face. Now I can have treats without visiting Obese again, you never know I may make friends with Normal one of these days. :D

zakcat said:
I visited the overweight category briefly at the beginning of summer but Obese got lonely and called me back. That Obese, she's so selfish, I'm not going back there again, she did her utmost to put treats in my face. Now I can have treats without visiting Obese again, you never know I may make friends with Normal one of these days. :D

Ha ha. And apparently obese is a sl*t cos she done the same to me x

I need to lose 2 stone 3 pounds before I get into the top end of the healthy range, so lets get Judding :eek:

Back