Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
Me and the OH went up to Rothbury for the weekend on Friday and have just got back tonight, had a lovely time... Was lovely and warm and there have only been a couple of showers...

Last night we thought since we were having a special weekend, we would get something to eat... Anyway guys, I had Tikka Chicken, half a poppadum and about one fifth of a naan....

Do you think I will have done much damage???

I just thought, this will be my one treat since I have been soooo good for soooo long :eek::p:eek:

am glad you have had a fab weekend. just hop straight back on and drink loads of water and anything you gained will drop straight off again.

abz xx

i'm hoping i shouldn't have gained too much abz, plus i've incorporated it with my TOTM week lol....

but even if i lose a little bit this week, i will be happy cos i've had such a lovely weekend, and because that little bit of food last night was planned i just feel really good for doing it...

if that makes any sense...?

of course it does :) well done on getting back on track :) life has to come into play sometimes...

abz xx

how you getting on hunny? you managing okay?

i'm sitting trying to glug two litres of water at the moment, cos i have been running round like a blue-arsed fly today i don't think i have drank enough x

hey hon. i might have missed you, ha. am doing ok at the moment. drinking more water but need to stop really as i'm going to be getting up to go to the loo all night if i don't. have had over 4 litres today i think so that's good :)

hope all is well.

abz xx

just thought i would bump it up a bit and see if anyone thinks i have done much damage with the Tikka chicken...

mind you jumped on the scales this morning and apparantly 4lb off

if you are 4lbs off then it probably didnt make that much of a difference, well done

Back