Hope everyone is ok

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by *Tia*, 10 October 2011 Social URL.

1. *Tia*

*Tia* Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    It's been so quiet on here the last few days I hope everyone is ok??!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TheRealMe

TheRealMe Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    The Body Coach SSS
    Hey Tia. I agree, it's been really quiet for the last few days. Perhaps we're all feeling that quiet meloncholy that comes with the beginning of Autumn? I noticed we'd had a few newbies coming on, but the usual regulars have definitely been much less active than usual. It's their expertise and support that has made a real difference to my ability to get on with this so I too hope that everyone is ok.

4. *Tia*

*Tia* Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Yeh I def agree I need their support :(
    Sept thread is dead 2!!!
    I hope everyone is ok

5. on the verge

on the verge Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3.5lb(15.75%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi Tia,
    Sorry been a bit quite.......have had a hectic week. I do drop in now and then and write a little but it has been less than my usual. I will update on the sept thread too.
    It is important to keep the thread active as it is a support community .........
    Regarding the usual members who have been a little less active - I think that they are going thro some hard times themselves . I am sure that they will be back with the words of wisdom -
    GIRLS back me on this !!
    TC
    X

6. *Tia*

*Tia* Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Glad ur ok!
    Yeh think everyone is busy...... Just wanted to check everyone was ok as it's gone from really chatty to dead in last few days

7. TheRealMe

TheRealMe Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    The Body Coach SSS
    I think there's something in the air - family and friends on Facebook are all posting about having had really bad days recently. It's almost like wading through treacle for me at work and at home too. It feels as though life is throwing huge boulders in the way at every turn! Let's hope the full moon tomorrow ends the bad stuff and let's us all move on!!! For those having a tough time, hang in there - and feel free to vent, we'll be here for you as you so often have for us. xxx

8. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hey ladies - yes, something must be in the air. I have been peen pretty poorly and there have been some dramas in my life the last week or so. Starting to come out of it a little, but still not myself.

But I am still here. :)

9. on the verge

on the verge Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3.5lb(15.75%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hello BL
    Glad 2 hear from u.
    No doubt u will come out of whatever u r going through. You can be tough when u need to be.
    You r a great source of inspiration to the girls and boys in this community and i am sure all of us r here if u need to rant a little.
    Hope things at the rear end are settling.
    TC
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.