Hope i'm ok to post this here?

FatandFlumpy

Hi Everyone
Although i've been a member of this group for some time now, i tend to only ask questions but today is different.
I feel i want to share something with you all, in fact i want to shout it from the roof tops.
I just hope i don't get told off or anything for posting in the wrong place
:eek:
Anyway, Last Tuesday i had my 6 month hospital appointment with my Oncologist. he informed me that although i have been in remission now for 5 years. I AM NOW CANCER FREE!!! I have battled 2 different cancers at the same time Ovarian & Endometrial.
I am so chuffed that my slimming world diet has started again to celebrate...
Once again i am sorry for suddenly appearing and bellowing but if i can't bellow here where can i belllow
:D:D:D

Amazing news!

Congratulations on your fantastic news!

So very happy for you!!!

orkut-congratulations-scraps-01.gif

I don't think anyone in the World would begrudge you shouting that at the top of your lungs anywhere, any time!!

That's the best post I've read all week, and I'm so pleased for you. Hopefully this will mark the end of what must have been a really tough time, and marks the start of a bright new phase in your life. Many, many congratulations xxx

Wow how fabulous!!!!

But you posted in the wrong place....you should go and post in every forum! LOL!

This is just fantastic news, no wonder you want to tell everyone!! So so happy for you x

Back