Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hope Its 3rd Time Lucky....hate Ssing

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by cushty3, 20 March 2008 Social URL.

1. cushty3

cushty3 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    HEY GUYS THIS IS MY 3RD TIME ON CD AND IT FEELS WORST THAN THE 1ST TIME :wave_cry:
    IM ON DAY4 AND TONIGHT MY ONLINE SHOPPING ARRIVED.....IM GOING CRAZY!!! DOSE NE 1 FEEL WORST THAN ME?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    yeh me i feel crap only on day 3 and to be honest if anyone had of told me i would feel like this i wouldnt have done it but i know ill get through as i wont do it again rather be three days in then back at day 1.

but like u said 3rd times a charm so keep goin and im sure we ll get there ashley xx

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

1st week is always hard anyway u will pick up keep going :) :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.