Hope this doesn't gross everyone out!!

Princess Boo

Hello,

I am one month in and I took some very brave photos - I only have a bra on so hope it's not a little brazen putting them on here, but I am so proud of the difference that I had to share :eek::

Attachments

• DSC00024.JPG
    DSC00024.JPG
    310.3 KB · Views: 275
  • slide0001_image004.jpg
    slide0001_image004.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 219
Wow.... not grossed out at all hun..... the difference is amazing..... and I notice you have a better fitting bra in your more recent pic (don't you...?? hope so can't quite tell....:eek:) that makes an amazing difference too..... I wore the wrong size bra for years and got fitted at Bravissimo and the difference was incredible.... I went from a 44DD to a 38G in one foul swoop....lol!!

I was debating getting my OH to take some pics of me in my underwear..... wouldn't post them though cos they WOULD gross everyone out for sure....LOL!!!!

Keep up the good work hun.... you are looking great.....:D

hello fellow Bourmouthian !!
& so you should be proud, you can see a difference in a short time, well done you !!
xx:)

oh my god... well done you... you can see the difference big time!!!

congrats... and can't wait to see the next round of pics!!!

Thanks -I don't look great yet I know, but I was amazed at the difference when I put the 2 together!! I have hit a bit of a plateau at the moment (have only lost 3 lbs in the last 2 weeks!!), but I am going to give the Cambridge Bars a try this week and see if that makes a difference!

You are so right about the bras too - when I am skinnier I am definately going to invest in some better fitting, prettier bras!!!! And I am sure you wouldn't gross anyone out - you are really pretty!!! :)

Fantastic, what a difference. Keep it up.

Thanks -I don't look great yet I know, but I was amazed at the difference when I put the 2 together!! I have hit a bit of a plateau at the moment (have only lost 3 lbs in the last 2 weeks!!), but I am going to give the Cambridge Bars a try this week and see if that makes a difference!

You are so right about the bras too - when I am skinnier I am definately going to invest in some better fitting, prettier bras!!!! And I am sure you wouldn't gross anyone out - you are really pretty!!! :)

Awww bless ya......:eek: my face ain't too bad it's what's below it that's not so pretty.....lol!!!

Definately get yourself some better bras.... in fact M&S do some great ones in larger sizes (sorry don't know what you are) and they start from £8....!!!

Keep it up you'll be posing in your pretty bra and knickers soon.....;)

Well done you! I can see a big difference. can i ask how much your starting weight was and how much you are now? you don't have to say if you don't want to.you look like you've drop a couple dress sizes too.

Well done you. We're all in the same boat so not grossed out at all, in fact have total admiration for your bravery in posting pics.
You can really see your figure changing.
Keep up the good work.
Ceri

You can totally see the difference!!

And thank you for having the courage to post your pics - it is always inspiring to be able to see just how good CD is.

New bras rock - I bought new ones at the weekend and my bust has lifted about 2 inches away from my waist.

:party0023::wow::party0019: I see the difference and you look wonderful. so lets have a party to celebrate. Keep up the great work

what a difference!
well done.Keep it up.
yuo're brave & honest...how can that be gross?

What a difference a month makes!!! Wow!
You really do look fab - keep it up girl!!!

345747ku65s3jhf7.gif

well done
what a difference
keep up the good work
you have done so well

kaz:D

Back