1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

hope to be slim!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by hope to be slim, 18 August 2011 Social URL.

1. hope to be slim

hope to be slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    well here goes with my diary.

got to do this as I have got to do something about my weight.have been fat for too long and want to be able to look nice.

going to do this one stone at a time.

first goal is to be 15st or less by my sept holiday.

have worked out tonights food, this always a good idea.
    5 laughing cow light and 6 crakerbread.
    with salad for topping.
    Fruit to snack on. Banana plums and grapes.

tea tonight will be rice and veg.
    my own concoction.
    mushrooms,carrot, butternut squash, runners, onion, parsnip,with a stock cube or 2. any left overs can go to work!

so heres to a new me.!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Great idea to concentrate on a stone at a time. Good luck.

Irene xx
  4. Lily42uk

Lily42uk Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    S/W EE
    Good luck hun, I am with you on this one, I've carried my hitch hikers (what I call my excess weight), around for too long and now they have to go. I concentrate on losing 7lbs at a time, (each sticky) but 1st sounds good to me ...will pop back from time to time to see how you're doing xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.