Hope you are all okay :D x

I was thinking same ! I went for dinner with my mum yesterday picked okay but had a cake and a brew at her house but i counted the calories and just didnt have the shakes ! I still only had around 1250 cals that day! Are you still on track? ?

Hey

Ye still on track. Been waking today to get this weight off this week hopefully as It doesn't seem to be shifting! That's good you still managed to stay on track! Will all be worth it in the end when we all get to the weight we want to be! Xx

It will be worth it! Walking is probably best as i wouldn't be able to go to the gym on this amount of food!! Ha ha ! My weight loss is slowish but i dont deny myself anything as i would give up just work out the calories and have a little bit of what i fancy!

xlaurynxbx what do you think of setting a mini challenge ? A goal to reach in maybe 6 weeks?

Well for me a stone i lost 1stone 2lb before holiday in 6 weeks now iv lost what i put back on dont know what to aim for now feel a bit lost!

So for me by 27th june i am aiming for at least a stone to be in the '9' s!! I am 10st 11lb now

Sounds good. My aim will be to loose to hopefully get to maybe 11st 3lbs or less as I'm 11st 9lbs the now. Then that will be a pound a week which really should be do able on this diet so hopefully I will reach the 11sy marker by then. Deffo a challenge but one I'm up to!! You think that's okay? X

Yeah that sounds good to me thats my motivation then its on the internet now so have to stick to it! :)

Ye deffo lol! I've just done an extra run on my c25k training to get it off as my weight loss seems to have stopped in its tracks a bit! I'm addicted to my scales so trying to keeps away from them till my weigh in on Monday! It's hard though lol! Xx

Wow! Wish i could run well done! I know wht you mean about scales used to weigh myself at work in the mornings now i have bought some i jump on in the morning and evening ha ha ! I only write my weight down twice a week tho .

Is any one else setting a challenge?

Sounds good. My aim will be to loose to hopefully get to maybe 11st 3lbs or less as I'm 11st 9lbs the now. Then that will be a pound a week which really should be do able on this diet so hopefully I will reach the 11sy marker by then. Deffo a challenge but one I'm up to!! You think that's okay? X

Hey iv started a new thread for this see if we can get more involved !

Back