Hope you ladies are doing ok!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by fight_the_urge, 28 July 2009 Social URL.

1. fight_the_urge

fight_the_urge Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.01%)
    Diet:
    Xenical & lifestyle change
    hi everyone,

been a while since I last posted. Things are going good, still so side effects THANK GOD!! :p The lbs are coming off.... slower than I hoped as i'm working my ass off at the gym but i'll get there in the end!

Anyways, just popped on to see how you were all doing! & to tell you all to stay positive and keep up the good work!! :flowers:

Been SO busy lately and just havent had time to post and encourage everyone :eek: Will hopefully get back on soon!!

Kaz xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Hi Kaz

Am new and just coming to the end of my first week on Xenical. Well done - slow and sure is the best way even if it not the most exciting!

Vanda

4. emmaaa

emmaaa Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Hi Kaz! Slow and steady wins the race, so the say! My weight is coming off pretty slowly too, I've only lost 7lbs in the first month. I was hoping for a bit more than that! Good on you for going to the gym! It'll be worth it in the end :) Keep it up! :D x

5. SPARKLYFIONA

SPARKLYFIONA Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.03%)
    Diet:
    juddd
    yep slow and steady here too its a bit dissapopinting but at least the scales are moving in the right direction for a change :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.