• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hope you ladies are doing ok!

S: 17st8lb C: 15st4lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 2st4lb(13.01%)
hi everyone,

been a while since I last posted. Things are going good, still so side effects THANK GOD!! :p The lbs are coming off.... slower than I hoped as i'm working my ass off at the gym but i'll get there in the end!

Anyways, just popped on to see how you were all doing! & to tell you all to stay positive and keep up the good work!! :flowers:

Been SO busy lately and just havent had time to post and encourage everyone :eek: Will hopefully get back on soon!!

Kaz xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

vanda

plodding away
S: 19st5lb C: 18st5lb G: 12st5lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 1st0lb(5.17%)
Hi Kaz

Am new and just coming to the end of my first week on Xenical. Well done - slow and sure is the best way even if it not the most exciting!

Vanda

emmaaa

S: 16st6lb C: 15st13lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 0st7lb(3.04%)
Hi Kaz! Slow and steady wins the race, so the say! My weight is coming off pretty slowly too, I've only lost 7lbs in the first month. I was hoping for a bit more than that! Good on you for going to the gym! It'll be worth it in the end :) Keep it up! :D x

S: 14st2.5lb C: 13st8.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 0st8lb(4.03%)
yep slow and steady here too its a bit dissapopinting but at least the scales are moving in the right direction for a change :)