hope your all being good tonight ...x

kerryx

have you all been good today or any of our partners trying to get us to cheat with boxes of chocolates and valintines treats lol

err been good and will be till dinner and we're not doing gifts till he gets back from work so dunno how good I'm gonna be :p

Regardless what you do some people are just not romantic. Cards, flowers and chocolates are not a priority for some men. Most of them always have their mind on something else... :sigh:

My husband isn't the most romantic but he's getting there...needs a reminder sometimes but has improved. Bless! ;)

I was good! Till the mother got me to eat half a kit kat chunky....still under syns tho...but still feel rubbish. Don't angry with her tho....cuz she was the sidekick of my OH sneeky plan to get me flowers today as he's working away :eek:) been spoilt this year!

that ok only like 6/1'2 syns im dyin to eat all four the new ones there my fave but im gonna stay clear lol .. well done everyone on being giod xxxx

25 syns yesterday for me, I had comfort eaten a little (2 tunnocks teacakes) after being unwell, but this was before WI. After WI OH shared some of the chocolates he bought, and I had a little, as well as some dark choc squares. Recoverable certainly (though I'm away for an indugent girly weekend) so not so bad really. Would have been MUCH worse in previous years without even anything special happening!

I do believe I hit around 50 syns yesterday but with what else I have had this week I reckon I still have about 30ish to play with before Saturday so shouldn't be tooooo hard :) luckily lovely hubby didn't buy me choc, shexy underwear and a boootiful bead for my chamilia bracelet :D

Back