Hopefully this wont impact to much

Lorrihrvy

Argghhhh the inlaws are coming and the OH is cooking a Lamb curry.....Im on a green day (yes he could have told me earlier and I could have had a red day). Works out Im having around 12 Syns today will this impact upon the good work so far do you think???

I very rarely go above 8 syns in a day, and am now worried that todays splurge of syns will make me gain weight :-( I have only just started the Slimming world online and dont fully understand how it works (I dont do EE because I cant understand it at all) please help set my mind at ease.

I wouldn't think it would impact, you can have between 5-15 syns a day. 4 extra syns won't do much.

You are within you're syn allowance, syns are there to be enjoyed, so use them without feeling guilty. Extra easy is basically anything free on a green or red day (you can have them at the same time) as long as a third of your plate is full of super free. Then choose one healthy extra A and one B, instead of 2. That way on a day like today when you've had something unexpected you can be much more flexible. You can have lamb curry and rice as long as a third of your plate has veg on e.g salad or if there's veg in the curry that would count as a third.
Hope that's helped and I've not confused you further ;)

Thanks for the advice......Iv had a SW macaroni cheese so already had pasta and cheese with a Wholemeal roll (thats both my HE's on a EE). thats all I have eaten......the meal plan tonight is Lamb curry (only veg in it is tomatoes and onions so doubtful thats 1/3 the plate lol), rice and SW onion bahjis.....with a Slimming world cheesecake as pudding. I feel slightly better that it wont matter too much and 2moro I can ensure I get back on plan. Thanks for putting my mind at ease and Il give the OH some trouble for dropping things on me at last minute lol ;-)

Lorrihrvy said:
Thanks for the advice......Iv had a SW macaroni cheese so already had pasta and cheese with a Wholemeal roll (thats both my HE's on a EE). thats all I have eaten......the meal plan tonight is Lamb curry (only veg in it is tomatoes and onions so doubtful thats 1/3 the plate lol), rice and SW onion bahjis.....with a Slimming world cheesecake as pudding. I feel slightly better that it wont matter too much and 2moro I can ensure I get back on plan. Thanks for putting my mind at ease and Il give the OH some trouble for dropping things on me at last minute lol ;-)

If you would have preferred to have this as a red day meal slimming world used to do a programme before EE came out called mix to max
The rules are
You can have upto three meals per day
You can chose to go green or red at each meal
You get 2 x hea and 2 x heb
If you have syns you need to count the higher syn value (like on success express)

So you could use this plan if thats easier for you

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Honey - last time I checked Onions were still a superfree vegetable!! So you could count the Bahjis towards your 1/3rd superfree :)

Personally, I would make it an extra easy day, and have a salad before you have the curry to increase your superfree. That way you are only having to count syns in your cheesecake and Bahjis.

And you if you have 12 syns you aren't off plan so nothing to worry about, and northing to make up for tomorrow. The extra 4 syns are worth about 80 calories so not enough to make a difference.

Also -how can you have survived all day on some pasta, cheese and wm roll?? I'd be absolutely starving. I ate more than that for breakfast!

Enjoy your curry x

Back