hopin for a loss tommorrow...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by xxchristiexx, 18 April 2010 Social URL.

1. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone:)

well its now sunday which means i have weigh in 2mro nite!! i have bein doin ww now for about 6 weeks, i had lost 10.5lbs in 4 weeks which i was thrilled about but then easter came and I was in manchester for the weekend with my bf and lets say i ate and drank everythin in sight!then wen i came back class was closed for easter and needless to say i continued to eat as i didnt have class that week! proved to myself that goin to class is my motivation and without it i completely fall of the wagon!!!

SO went to class last mon to face the music and was absolutely disgusted when the scales said i had gained 6lb!!!!!:eek::eek:

i was sooooo annoyed with myself as i had been doin so well!BUT got straight back on plan on tues mornin and i have been very good all week so im really hopin i have lost some of the 6lb i put on!! altho i really dont feel like iv lost anythin! anybody else ever feel like this?xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lil Miss Sunshine

Lil Miss Sunshine WE can do this :)

Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting fitnesspal.com
    ah we all do this, you are back on track thats the main thing. U prob will STS let us no how u get on, well done on your weight loss so far

4. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks i will :)im not expectin to lose a lot even half pound id be happy with as at least i wud no its comin off, i have been really gud so fingers crossed!!alth TOTM is due so thats maybe why i feel quite bloated!xx

5. Lil Miss Sunshine

Lil Miss Sunshine WE can do this :)

Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting fitnesspal.com
    dont worry about this weeks weigh in cause you were back on track straight away.

6. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    good luck for a good loss!!!

7. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    83kg
    Current Weight:
    80.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    2.2kg(2.68%)
    Diet:
    CALORIE COUNTING :)
    Know exactly how you feel. I lost 3kg's before Easter then only this week have I got back on track and WI for me is tomorrow, as well as TOM... not happy. I have been on track this week and reckon I am even/exact with my points. I have gone over but I have also exercised and not taken those points into account. As of Sat morning I had lost 800gm but I drank Sat night and have eaten breakfast out today and dinner (still within my points though, but TOM...?)

Fingers crossed for both of us. xx

8. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thank u everyone!!

aw im sure u wil be fine bren!its so easy to fall of wagon! well i was drinkin fri night but stuck to vodka n diet bcurrant!fingers crossed for us both!!xxx

9. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    83kg
    Current Weight:
    80.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    2.2kg(2.68%)
    Diet:
    CALORIE COUNTING :)
    Fingers, toes, leg and arms (ALL CROSSED!)

Have you stayed within your points?

10. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    yeah bren i have, i had saved points all week to.. i usually have a treat on a sat but didnt do that this weel cuz i gained so much lol xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.